[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi!

I love the playstyle. Any suggestions on what upgrade to go for next?

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Uneless you are hitting level 31 ED with the amulet, it gives ~10% more damage per level. I really don't see how 30% increased damage can compete. Make sure you go trough your gear in pob calculation tab and check if you have at LEAST 600% total increased damage. I think 800% is the go to goal for any build, but is often kinda hard to achieve.
If you're not there, upgrade your jewels, craft %damage on jewelry, get %damage gloves, % damage enchant...
30% increased chaos damange should definitively be NOT more than a 10% more upgrade overall.

Can you or someone else compare a 16%multi/+1 and 16%multi/30% chaos dmg amulet on PoB to see? It's quite possible at different gear levels one is better than the other. I know for me right now the chaos dmg adds more according to PoB.
"
Shaddolf wrote:

Can you or someone else compare a 16%multi/+1 and 16%multi/30% chaos dmg amulet on PoB to see? It's quite possible at different gear levels one is better than the other. I know for me right now the chaos dmg adds more according to PoB.

From this PoB found on poe.ninja: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/wong8egg/StealthBlk_SANJI?i=2&search=class%3DTrickster%26item%3DHyrris-Ire%2CWitchfire-Brew%2CThe-Green-Nightmare%26skill%3DEssence-Drain%26essence-drain-support%3DEmpower%2CEfficacy

Level is much much better than % increased damage. Make sure you are using localidentity's fork and not OpenARL vanilla version, as the original PoB does not take in consideration gem levels on amulets.

Oh and just in case: https://pob.party/

Gl! ^^
Just slammed twice and got this baby...
kinda proud of the bow, but also a bit embarassed cause I f'd up the chaos dmg over time craft. But still insane
1 more white socket instead of a blue and it's finished

Im thinking of slamming these with one of the new orbs for one of the ground effects. Which ground effect is the worst? Desecreated or what?

Also how much ES do you need? I saw somewhere you should try for 2.5k but looking on everyone here it seems they get away with less?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Level is much much better than % increased damage. Make sure you are using localidentity's fork and not OpenARL vanilla version

That would actually explain a lot if I've been using an out of date pob. Pretty sure mine is the open arl version. I've been away for a few days but get home today and will download the new version and check. Kinda annoyed that I paid 4ex for mine then!

I wonder what other wrong purchases I've made using the wrong pob... :(
"
Zhuhz wrote:

Im thinking of slamming these with one of the new orbs for one of the ground effects. Which ground effect is the worst? Desecreated or what?

Also how much ES do you need? I saw somewhere you should try for 2.5k but looking on everyone here it seems they get away with less?

Imo shocking ground is the worst, but it's very hard to hit. Hunter gives either desecrated or +1/2 pierce, which are both useful at least.

You should aim at about 45% of your life as energy shield. This is about 2.5k. You can get away with less because ghost shrouds, but 2.5k is really good is you have 5.2k life.

How can i continue crafting on this amulet? Ive annulled once, what do i have room for, and if i want life and endurance charges i guess i have to annull the mana regen?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Zhuhz wrote:

Imo shocking ground is the worst, but it's very hard to hit. Hunter gives either desecrated or +1/2 pierce, which are both useful at least.

You should aim at about 45% of your life as energy shield. This is about 2.5k. You can get away with less because ghost shrouds, but 2.5k is really good is you have 5.2k life.

Slammed my boots

Wanted the ground effect, but i must say the pierce is better then i expected. QoL at least.

Got 5.1k life and almost 2.4k shield. Should be enough i guess.

Thx again! Best guide i followed so far!
Pierce just means ED pierces the target? Why is that so useful? Because it can then also hit the next pack behind?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info