[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Same strat as before except you use a hunter exalt after using the exalt to hit +1 gems
"
Chumber wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/vwodB3jUE

How are those bows crafted? Is there an "easy" way?
The hard part is hitting high roll on the hunter mod, it goes between 60-90% or so and you filtered for 80+.

The method I'll copy what I've written in the other ED thread:
"
Viktranka wrote:
The guaranteed craft:

- Take a hunter lvl 82 6-linked bow
- alt spam for liquefaction (35% dot multi)
- regal & annul until only that mod is left (if it bricks, retry)
- craft multimod + cannot roll attack modifiers (block both suffix)
- slam exalt twice for +1 to socketed gems and hunter mod 60-89% increased chaos damage over time
- remove crafted mods, recraft multimod + +2 to support gems + 35% chaos damage over time multiplier (now suffix)

This will cost at least 9ex to make.

Instead of crafting the veiled mod, you could try Aisling slam when the bow has 2 mods, since aisling removes 1. But it's risky 1) it can remove the wrong mod out of the 2; 2) the unveil can be a prefix; 3) the unveil could be a suffix but without an option to take chaos dot multi.

Afaik unveiling the "wrong" mod means you have to restart as Aisling can't be applied to an item with already a veiled mod (according to reddit posts about it).

P.S. You can also start with a non-hunter no-influence bow and instead of slamming 2 ex on that step you slam 1ex 1 hunter orb to get hunter prefix and turn it into a hunter item.

This one for example is made with Aisling and / or veiled orb:

With veiled orb afaik you have to get liquefaction suffix, craft suffixes cannot be changed, get the unveil you want, then again suffixes cannot be changed and scour the prefixes, then craft the rest. But idk if it's safer like that or Aisling. I think Aisling would be easier to utilize here, but I haven't done top end crafting ever, so it's all theory.

P.S. Oh yea, max roll on hunter mod is 94% it looks like, I didn't remember exact value.
Last edited by Viktranka on Aug 1, 2021, 9:35:53 AM
Thanks for the replies, 9 ex would be alot cheaper than 13+

The regal anul part is super annoying tho...
Last edited by Chumber on Aug 2, 2021, 6:52:24 AM
"
Chumber wrote:
Thanks for the replies, 9 ex would be alot cheaper than 13+

The regal anul part is super annoying tho...
I said "at least" because there are parts dependent on luck that can be cheap or expensive, for example 6-linking the bow or alt-spamming can go smoothly, or can become a big currency sink. But people selling ready made crafts always sell it above crafting costs to make them back. If you see underpriced items it's usually because 1) they're scuffed like old case of bows with aspect of the spider 2) it's a scam, typically with uniques being "fake 6-link" 3) later in the league people getting rid of their old items / old builds, this won't happen 1-2 weeks in usually.
"
Viktranka wrote:
I said "at least" because there are parts dependent on luck that can be cheap or expensive, for example 6-linking the bow or alt-spamming can go smoothly, or can become a big currency sink. But people selling ready made crafts always sell it above crafting costs to make them back. If you see underpriced items it's usually because 1) they're scuffed like old case of bows with aspect of the spider 2) it's a scam, typically with uniques being "fake 6-link" 3) later in the league people getting rid of their old items / old builds, this won't happen 1-2 weeks in usually.

Yeah i figured, i bought a 6 linked base (non influenced) for 20c, 1B spammed it and hit 3B2G1R way too early, maybe 200 chromes.

I hit t1 dot after around 150 alts (25c), did an imprint (47c) regaled, anulled twice (2x6c) failed.
Didnt do another imprint because the first 3 chimera seller didnt reply and I failed to anul it again, didnt get t1 after 600 alts (100c) -.-

My train of thought was, one chimera is ~50c, 50c is roughly 310 alts (I've setup an buy order for 5c/31 alts which i got bombed for) soooo alt spamming it is cheaper...NOT :D

So...imprint your t1 dot roll! I've spent around 2 ex for nothing so far xD
Yeah one league it took me 200 alts another one 800 alts and that was during a league where 1ex was 300 alts... So it's kinda rng.
So - anyone doing this?

I am sitting at 1.1m and its okay, obviously not as great as past leagues xD

Any upgrade that would add more dmg? I can only think off minor increases...

https://pastebin.com/g0yCzT5R

I just bought a -9 Chaos Resi Hubris but PoB says my 3 auras won't fit even with enlighten 4, did they change that aswell?
If you want to ditch devouring diadem you will have to carve some point to spec eldritch battery and charisma from the tree. With charisma and enlighten 3 it's already on the positive.

I would consider cutting no witnesses as it's only good for mapping (you could craft redeemer's boots with some dodge to offset it but it will be a pita and you'll need some resists on the helmet probably...), repathing starter nodes to the lower path that costs only 3 points instead of 5, and maybe cutting small life nodes next to MOM or behind Revenge of the Hunted.

Also did you use chaos catalysts on the ring? Cuz the POB doesn't show whether catalysts are used or no.

There are minor increases but as you said, you covered major stuff, next step would be looking into elevated mods (maven orb) and tbh I don't think it's worth the currency sink. Or awakener orb glove craft with hunter dot multi and warlord's increased dot / increased spell damage if I remember correctly (culling strike there is also a possibility, but since you have it on quiver I guess not as important).

Idk are the harvest belt enchants still around? Tbh every time I tried to run a few of these labs I didn't get the wither enchant but maybe worth trying with twice enchanted and such.

I don't think you can squeeze a lot more damage without trashing the build defensively (stuff like "go shavs, swift killer, reserve tons of damage auras, put 2 offensive clusters"), also with EB it's hard to get arcane surge buff, I think there was some way with a synthesized ring, but not sure how accessible and worth that is. ...Or breaking a bank (getting +2 proj / duration corruption on chest, crafting a +5 staff...).
"
Viktranka wrote:
If you want to ditch devouring diadem you will have to carve some point to spec eldritch battery and charisma from the tree. With charisma and enlighten 3 it's already on the positive.

I would consider cutting no witnesses as it's only good for mapping (you could craft redeemer's boots with some dodge to offset it but it will be a pita and you'll need some resists on the helmet probably...), repathing starter nodes to the lower path that costs only 3 points instead of 5, and maybe cutting small life nodes next to MOM or behind Revenge of the Hunted.

Also did you use chaos catalysts on the ring? Cuz the POB doesn't show whether catalysts are used or no.

There are minor increases but as you said, you covered major stuff, next step would be looking into elevated mods (maven orb) and tbh I don't think it's worth the currency sink. Or awakener orb glove craft with hunter dot multi and warlord's increased dot / increased spell damage if I remember correctly (culling strike there is also a possibility, but since you have it on quiver I guess not as important).

Idk are the harvest belt enchants still around? Tbh every time I tried to run a few of these labs I didn't get the wither enchant but maybe worth trying with twice enchanted and such.

I don't think you can squeeze a lot more damage without trashing the build defensively (stuff like "go shavs, swift killer, reserve tons of damage auras, put 2 offensive clusters"), also with EB it's hard to get arcane surge buff, I think there was some way with a synthesized ring, but not sure how accessible and worth that is. ...Or breaking a bank (getting +2 proj / duration corruption on chest, crafting a +5 staff...).

Thanks for the detailed reply! Yes i have dmg catalysts on the rings so thats taken care off.

I just realised that we used to use Discipline instead of Petrified Blood hence it's not working like i remeber - i think ill just stay like this, it's not bad at all!
I did kill Sirus A8 - not deathless tho, skill rotation is bugged or fked up, he always did DIE! after meteor when you are the furthest away, thx ggg.

Will go for Maven asweell, should work but it wont be as smoth as it was with Divergent Berserk, I'm glad i played Ritual tbh, it was my ED highpoint :D

I also did have the Arcane Surge Ring in Ritual but that's no fun without harvest to actually make it good...
Last edited by Chumber on Aug 30, 2021, 4:28:54 PM
Okay so out of curiousity, I am #10 Trickster ED DPS on poe.ninja (yay!) and it looks like everyone else is running CI (except one odd guy) so my question is - can this build switch to CI?

And if so, what does it take? And is it really better? :D I guess you have to switch to Shavrons right?

poe.ninja Trickster ED

Btw killed Maven today, fight was kinda long but totally okay - build is still solid :) Sirus _A8 np aswell - the Expedition Bosses are hard tho!

Mapping is a breeze, still loving it!
Last edited by Chumber on Sep 2, 2021, 9:32:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info