[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I've been playtesting a little bit, to see if I can play this build next league. Currently lvl 63, just done with merciless lab and Kitava.

I bought a Hyrri's armour with 5 links. My idea was to get the CWDT setup (because so far I don't like Blight much, too close to the target.)
But besides from getting all white sockets (is that a Harvest thing?) it's pretty much impossible to get 3 red and 2 blue sockets on a pure evasion plate. I spammed a few hundred chromatics and I don't think I ever got more than 3 blue and red combined.

Same for the Blight setup, although maybe slightly easier (blue and green)

1. so for a league starter, I guess the best bet is to get a 5/6 link rare armour with evasion and ES with the correct sockets?
2. any tactic (without Harvest) to get Hyri with the correct sockets?

Thanks!
Last edited by baboen on Aug 31, 2020, 3:36:39 AM
Off coloring is very easy with harvest, just spam "replace X with blue" or same with red.
"
baboen wrote:

2. any tactic (without Harvest) to get Hyri with the correct sockets?
Thanks!

Google "vorici coloring technique", it's the best way to get offcolors in vanilla settings. It's how I made all of my offcolors before harvest league.
What is a good tooltip reading for essence drain in the text?
I'm currently at 750k chaos damage per second and want to know how much more there is to grab.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
What is a good tooltip reading for essence drain in the text?
I'm currently at 750k chaos damage per second and want to know how much more there is to grab.

I don't know if a bit more can be pushed with this build but I managed to get to 900k on the tooltip
Guessing it's mostly on the tree for more? I'm only 89.
I don't know if you are considering flasks, with flasks up is 1.1M tooltip, feel free to check my character, it is public, but itt's pretty similar to everything suggested in the guide
So I started PoE for the first time with this guide and have to say, it went really well.
Got things done a few friends of mine didn't do who played already (UE and deathless a8 Sirus).

Looking to finish up the build without much more investment. I'm planning on getting t1 Life on the quiver and chaos divine the chaos dot too.

I know my boots are, by far, my worst gear part, but I don't know if there is anything apart from t1 life that would be an upgrade that's worthy to get on them.

And if the Arcane Surge Rings go down a bit more i guess i could get one of those.

PoB Pastebin
(Still using Flesh and Stone, as I try to level up a bit more and Vaal RF for a bit more dmg on bosses, so you have to disable it in PoB to get the right number without it)

Any advice what can be upgraded for below 10ex at once (things that can take some time with Harvest-crafting are fine) would be nice.
Last edited by DeadValner on Aug 31, 2020, 11:40:38 AM
I vaaled all my gear lol...not feeling this build.
I feel like I spent less on my 100m dps spectre max block build which is just as survivable but 1 shots everything.
Thanks for the guide it was worth a go....onto the next build. Lol
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
I vaaled all my gear lol...not feeling this build.
I feel like I spent less on my 100m dps spectre max block build which is just as survivable but 1 shots everything.
Thanks for the guide it was worth a go....onto the next build. Lol

Welp, sorry it wasn't up for your taste.
Gl with whatever you found, I hope it'll go better!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info