[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I was wondering exactly which items are supposed to give resists on this build. I got to the point where I should upgrade my gloves, but my current gloves give quite a bit of resists. I would rather get max resists in the same way that you're supposed to in the finished build, so upgrading would be easier.
"
Benasists wrote:
I was wondering exactly which items are supposed to give resists on this build. I got to the point where I should upgrade my gloves, but my current gloves give quite a bit of resists. I would rather get max resists in the same way that you're supposed to in the finished build, so upgrading would be easier.

Check out my profile then, I have exactly the minimum amount of resistances. I'd recommend POBing your items to be sure it'll fit.
"
Benasists wrote:

You have space on boots, rings, helmet, belt, bow even
Plus you can easily get resistance on jewels to overcap for elemental weakness
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
I just accidentally reforged my culling strike gloves instead of randomise 🤦
Lucky for you it's actually not hard to fix a pair from "scratch" if you have a double influence elder/warlord or hunter/warlord.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Aug 29, 2020, 11:41:11 AM
Got some upgrades since last time but Sirus last phase still takes a life time. Not exactly sure how i can get more damage?

Spoiler
Hi, thanks for the guide I had a lot of fun playing this build. I feel like I still lack survivability and still diie way too often in juiced content, is there any significant improvement I am miissing? POB: https://pastebin.com/2LzZe3qP
"
Wiizper wrote:
Got some upgrades since last time but Sirus last phase still takes a life time. Not exactly sure how i can get more damage?

Spoiler

Better bow (+35% dot multi)
Better quiver (+20% dot multi)
Better amulet (+16% dot multi and 1 gem level)
Better helmet (-9% chaos resistance)
Much better rings (about 60% damage each)
Better belt (60% damage)
Culling gloves (about 10% "more" damage)

Check my gear for examples. Everything done with harvest in SSF with not that much luck involved.

Didn't check jewels too.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:

Spoiler

Better bow (+35% dot multi)
Better quiver (+20% dot multi)
Better amulet (+16% dot multi and 1 gem level)
Better helmet (-9% chaos resistance)
Much better rings (about 60% damage each)
Better belt (60% damage)
Culling gloves (about 10% "more" damage)

Check my gear for examples. Everything done with harvest in SSF with not that much luck involved.

Didn't check jewels too.

Yeah i've compared a little and found that most of those upgrades would be minimum 5ex each lmao, i have about 3 ex atm

Edit: Bought these 2 rings for now

I recently came back to PoE after a long break so i haven't really done harvest stuff

Also got a new quiver:

Essence drain in game says 584112 damage per second
Last edited by Wiizper on Aug 29, 2020, 5:29:04 PM
Hi, great build, but i have 1 question i am level 67 and I have the staff, but how the hell should i get this much strenght, it feels like i have to wait for lvl 100 to get it meaby...

Again great build !!

Ok after playing this to lvl 88 and having max budget build with clusters...I'm disappointed.

This is not unkillable and I think that should be taken out of the title.

Unless I'm missing something?

This is as good as the build will get in with harvest crafts so can't imagine it being a very good starter with its clunky contagion + essence drain playstyle.

Not smooth at all.

Look forward to hearing your opinions.

These are my stats:

5.5k Life
2.1k ES
60% chance to evade
73% chance to dodge attacks
62% chance to dodge spells

I have every bit of multiplier gear and am running sand stance to try and make it more survivable.

Check out my profile and let me know.

Cheers
5.5k life is low
Also if you know how to play the build, you shouldn't die. Unkillable doesn't mean facetank sirus beams.
You also have 2 quicksilvers
Last edited by Shuggananas on Aug 31, 2020, 3:28:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info