[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I have half a stash tab full of seeds, made public, called Seed Stockpile. I'm not particularly into this league mechanic. Does anyone have any advice on how to unload these seeds wholesale for currency?

What I'm really looking for is the 5ex bow, but I don't imagine my tab is worth nearly that much. If I had a good way to wholesale seeds I'd use it to slowly make my way to the bow.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:
"
Kirian42 wrote:

Given where prices are, I'd suggest increasing the priority of the Vertex. The +1 to your aura gems is quite nice and you can get a decently rolled one for ~50-60c.
What the hell lol, 6L yourself costs wayyyy more than 2ex.

I suppose that depends entirely on your risk tolerance. 2ex right now is around 850-900 fusings. That's about a 60% shot.

Obviously if you're doing 6L on bench that's different.

Quick reminder that we are trying to get the first 84+ white ornate base on the server. We have 4/5 bricked rares needed, just one away!
Once we get one, we can start duping them using beast split. If any of you can manage to bring the last one, you of course get a feeless split.

We'll only have a fee at the begining to try to make some of the costs back (I'm personally 35ex deep, and we're 3...). Since people who split it may also propose splitting service, they can offer much more competitive prices and the fees will very quickly hit 0 (the split beast is still 2ex tho). But if you want to contribute to making the original one, that's be super huge!
Hello fellow Tricksters,

I wanted to share a little of my experience with the build so far.
After a long break on poe I decided to come back this league, and after searching for some cool but solid stuff to play I went with this one.

Considering I had to relearn loads of things about the game, the build managed to be extremely smooth and I did every content I tried to. Great map clearing and after some time investment I acquired the necessary gear to fight end game bosses. A8, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri all perished and as for someone who didn't played the game for a while and not even knew most of fights, I’m extremely happy with it.

If anyone is curious here's my current items after a good 150+ hours into the character:

Spoiler

From now on I'll try to min max things and play a little more while I still enjoy the league, I know there's a lot to improve on the gear and that's the objective now.

Thanks Darkxellmc for the awesome guide!

¬¬
Question about the interaction between "essence drain" and "pierce additional target".

I accidentally got this quiver by rerolling prefix:

After some research, I believe the pierce doesn't apply DoT, is that true?

Follow up question, if that is true, then this is useless for this build. Is there another build that benefits from these modifiers so I can put this for sale?

Thank you.
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jul 7, 2020, 6:56:52 PM
@Excalibour00
If it was on penetrating base it would be nice for caustic arrow. But it's not a bad quiver anyway, just remove elemental damage and add life.

Quick google-fu says that pierce doesn't "bug out" ED anymore, it was a bug back in synthesis (?) but it was fixed.
"
Fixed a bug where Essence Drain did not apply its damage over time effect when it had chained, pierced or forked.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461121/page/1
Unless there's any newer info that would again disable ED with pierce, the quiver should be fine to use.
"
Viktranka wrote:
@Excalibour00
If it was on penetrating base it would be nice for caustic arrow. But it's not a bad quiver anyway, just remove elemental damage and add life.

Quick google-fu says that pierce doesn't "bug out" ED anymore, it was a bug back in synthesis (?) but it was fixed.
"
Fixed a bug where Essence Drain did not apply its damage over time effect when it had chained, pierced or forked.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461121/page/1
Unless there's any newer info that would again disable ED with pierce, the quiver should be fine to use.

Thank you. I think you are right. I'll remove the attack one and aug life and speed and should be good to go.
Any ideas on my next upgrade? Was thinking Gloves, but Awakener Orb crafting is pricier than I thought it would be. If not Gloves, then maybe getting a +1 or +2 ammy.

Also, If I sell these gloves and recraft something different any ideas what to price it at? Prices jump from 6 ex to 100 ex so I have no idea haha.

Last edited by MathMusic on Jul 8, 2020, 12:00:29 AM
Hi guys can if i use remove lightning mod will it remove only the lightning damage on my amu? thanks
"
ap0y wrote:
Hi guys can if i use remove lightning mod will it remove only the lightning damage on my amu? thanks

Correct, nothing else there will be tagged as Lighning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info