[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I have a question about crafting the 10 ex bow: how come you craft both multimod AND cannot roll attack mods before slamming the exalt? just want to make sure that I'm not wasting 2 exalts crafting the multimod.
"
Jamandang wrote:
I have a question about crafting the 10 ex bow: how come you craft both multimod AND cannot roll attack mods before slamming the exalt? just want to make sure that I'm not wasting 2 exalts crafting the multimod.

Its so we're blocking the suffixes and can only add +1 gems as a prefix. All other mods are either suffix, or tagged with attack.

With harvest you can kind of cheat this step if you have a targetable suffix (like resistance), you can save a couple of exalts by just needing to craft 'cannot roll attack'. Its a small win, but 2 exalt are 2 exalts!
"
SScouty wrote:
"
Jamandang wrote:

Its so we're blocking the suffixes and can only add +1 gems as a prefix. All other mods are either suffix, or tagged with attack.

With harvest you can kind of cheat this step if you have a targetable suffix (like resistance), you can save a couple of exalts by just needing to craft 'cannot roll attack'. Its a small win, but 2 exalt are 2 exalts!

Oh cool! is it possible to do this after you already made the base to craft it on? I'm at the step before I add these two mods but I only have the multiplier on the rare bow as the only mod.
This build is great, thank you for sharing it.

This is my gear atm.

Spoiler

Gems:
Spoiler

I'm Currently working on my gloves and belt

For the belt im trying to get a Remove defence bench, and then slam a Hunter's orb, with that craft on it should hit Chaos Damage or %life, or an attack mod that can be removed. If everything goes well this belt might evolve inot a god tier one :).

And for the gloves, i need to remove the defence mod and add a caster for the +%spell dmg mod.
"
Jamandang wrote:
"
SScouty wrote:
"
Jamandang wrote:

Oh cool! is it possible to do this after you already made the base to craft it on? I'm at the step before I add these two mods but I only have the multiplier on the rare bow as the only mod.

You *could* augment an elemental mod on there, which you could then remove - if you don't already have the seed crafts then it might take a bit of time to get them (or similar currency to buy them as it would just to multi-mod).
OK so I'm really enjoying this build. I can clear T16's with ease, for the most part. Survivability is really good. The main problem is the bossing. I can kill shit, but it take a long while. A6 Sirus took me quite a long while. I know I need to start scaling my damage up, where should I look to start upgrading now? I have about 9ex to work with at the moment, but hopefully will have a lot more if my crafted items start to sell. Looking for a good plan of upgrading from this point, and what crafted items should I start working towards. I also have transcendent mind and green nightmare but not linked below.

Appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Completely unrelated, I redid the first flowchart, can anyone review it quickly, just to make sure I didn't do anything stupid in there?

[Flowchart image removed]

Given where prices are, I'd suggest increasing the priority of the Vertex. The +1 to your aura gems is quite nice and you can get a decently rolled one for ~50-60c.

A 6L Cane of Unraveling with a non-awful Chaos DOT roll costs 2ex right now. At that point, it might well be cheaper to roll your own links. Or just go straight toward the 5ex bow.

Also, while Green Dream doesn't give us Dodge, it's a cheap (25c) source of frenzy charges. Might put it earlier then get the upgraded one later.

(But I'm a noob to the build, these are just suggestions/thoughts based on market.)
"
matiasgil wrote:

I'm Currently working on my gloves and belt

For the belt im trying to get a Remove defence bench, and then slam a Hunter's orb, with that craft on it should hit Chaos Damage or %life, or an attack mod that can be removed. If everything goes well this belt might evolve inot a god tier one :).

And for the gloves, i need to remove the defence mod and add a caster for the +%spell dmg mod.

You can't use a conqueror exalted orb on an influenced item. You can however use "augment chaos" to hit chaos damage easily. If it doesn't hit, just do remove/augment chaos.
edit: nevermind I'm stupid, at first I thought you wanted to hunter ex the gloves but didn't realize the belt wasn't influenced at all. Ignore this :P
"
Kirian42 wrote:

Given where prices are, I'd suggest increasing the priority of the Vertex. The +1 to your aura gems is quite nice and you can get a decently rolled one for ~50-60c.
What the hell lol, 6L yourself costs wayyyy more than 2ex.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 7, 2020, 4:06:14 AM
quick question about spreading rot in the guide it says to drop it once you start using the totems but i see a few of the better geared people still using it? did something change or should we still drop it for a normal life/damage jewel once we start using the totem?

Thanks,
"
quick question about spreading rot in the guide it says to drop it once you start using the totems but i see a few of the better geared people still using it? did something change or should we still drop it for a normal life/damage jewel once we start using the totem?

Thanks,

If you use totems, it's worthless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info