[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Unrayy wrote:
I don't know if this has been adressed yet in this thread but with enlightment lvl 4 gem, there is room for an aspect along with other 3 auras. Is there a reason why not go with it? Assuming you are wearing +1 to level of socketed gems on helm.

With enlighten 4, aspect + disc + malev is 99% reservation. +1 level won't help. Maybe you're thinking of devouring diadem which gives an extra 20% reduced reservation.

Oh yes, my bad. Assuming you have devouring diadem, why not run with aspect?
IGN: Unray
If you have enlighten 4 you probably can afford to make a hunter hubris. They're very easy to make this league. Basically spam "more defence mods" until you hit T1 flat and % ES, then finish it with 2 chaos augments after filling the last prefix (life)

Just found out I'm top ED DPS on poe ninja for SSF hah. People need to catch up with OP crafting :P

edit: influence slam delivered!

Just gotta multicraft frozen immune, move speed + chill immune now :)
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 6, 2020, 8:41:56 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:

edit: influence slam delivered!

Just gotta multicraft frozen immune, move speed + chill immune now :)

Is that good tho? No res and 13% movespeed, I'm not so sure... ^^'
8% dodge+8% spelldodge is pretty good for sure tho!
They're not finished, it'll be 20% MS with chill immunity, I'm missing one unveil. Also have to enchant them afterwards. Plus my quiver will have 6% or 10% movement speed eventually depending on what I hit:

My res are way overcapped this league with self crafted rings and jewels, so it should be fine. Currently playing atziri's step which give 0 res.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 6, 2020, 9:16:07 AM
Ah, well if you're playing with slinks rn, it sure is a big upgrade.
Rings won't give me much res personally tbh, I want to make the following ring:

Quality:20% (life and mana modifiers)
+45 to maximum energy shield
34% increased chaos damage
Grants level 20 aspect of the spider skill

20% increased damage
+1 to minimum endurance charge
I may try to make a damage ring after my current projects, currently rocking this one for good resists, the other one is just filler especially for stats :

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Unrayy wrote:
I don't know if this has been adressed yet in this thread but with enlightment lvl 4 gem, there is room for an aspect along with other 3 auras. Is there a reason why not go with it? Assuming you are wearing +1 to level of socketed gems on helm.
Yes, if you're using devouring diadem malevolence + discipline + f&s + enlighten 4 + aspect is exactly 100% mana reserved, you can run that if you don't plan to upgrade to -9 res hubris helmet. It's definitely easier to set up and less level requirement cuz you save points for EB. I reckon lvl 90 POB had diadem and lvl 100 had rare helmet... I read it as if you're not going for lvl 100 stay with diadem, I might be wrong?

"
Kirian42 wrote:
I realized I don't have a button I "spam" like a Cyclone or CWC build. Am I missing something here?
You should have blight. And you should only use it after you applied ED, put down wither totem AND have a safe spot to stand and channel (i.e. don't try to tank Atziri's fire circles they hurt).

"
Med1umentor wrote:
I still feel like that skitterbots are overwhelmingly better than discipline.

I mean, it's the whole 12% chill and 24% shock. It's a TON of damage and defensive capability alike.
Your math is off. Skitterbots shock is 15% increased damage. Skitterbots get 19% increased effectiveness of shock as they level up. 15 * 1.19 = 17.85 How did you get 24?

Also keep in mind shock shares "diminishing returns" with despair, wither totem, aspect of the spider and all other sources of "mobs take increased damage". Yeah, Ghazzy on his redemption specter build can claim skitters is "more damage" because his spec has 0 other sources of mobs take increased damage (unless he's running intimidate) so increased is the same as more when it's the only mod in that bucket, meanwhile this spec has various other spells that share diminishing returns with shock.

I do like skitterbots, they're a great filler aura when you have space. But when you don't have space, they're really not THAT gamebreaking, they're easily skippable.

"
slushypeami wrote:
"Its a great league started but not the fastest"
You wrote in weapon section that 6l cane is needed to clear red maps ;) 6l cane is 2.5ex. How is that a league started which needs 2.5ex to clear red maps?
It depends on the league, metamorph / delirium was puking out 6-links like no tomorrow so it was a cheap budget option. Now it's not. BUT cane gives +2 to all chaos gems not only socketed ones. So you could run 6-link in your chest and not have the cane 6-linked and it would still work. Also you can run ANY 6-link chest. Don't be fixated on Hyrri / Kintsugi or nothing (or tabula). You could just buy a corrupted 6-link with some semi-useful stats. You'll be a bit more squishy but you won't be forced to run in a tabula (0hp) or unlinked chest (piss poor damage).

"
slushypeami wrote:
Right now I am level 90 at t16 maps and struggling really hard.
The biggest question is how do you even have enough watchstones to be consistently getting t16 maps without having farmed your ass off to the point you actually have currency? If you're a fast player, you make a lot of currency. If you're a slow player, you would be probably somewhere at awakening level 5 or 6 at best (or maybe even before first Sirus) and not even getting t16 map drops regularly. Especially with all the reddit threads complaining about map sustain this league.

I really wanna know what's the "atlas strategy" to get t16 maps (without buying them ofc) without lots of farming, because that's the only way so many people are in t16 maps without good gear. Not counting people who deliberately don't min max their gear like for example path of Matth (youtuber / streamer) that runs in MF gear because ball lightning mines OP so who cares (even though he said he doesn't recommend an average player to copy his gear setup because it's squishy with all the MF gear).

I mostly think this guy is a troll, but I was at T16 maps with 8 watchstones, focusing on grinding out 2 areas at once. I think I was at T16 maps with this setup like... idk. 5 hours after getting atlas?

I could be exaggerating but it was def within a day. And I did it on a 2c Cane that I 5L myself with a 10c prophecy. My only Exalt dropped got invested into my current chestpiece. So you don't a good Cane to do red maps.
Thanks for the heads up on the essence of envy.
This league is dumb.

Gotta finish it with replace defence to hit T2+ energy shield, same with replace life, then remove attack to put endurance charge.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 6, 2020, 10:01:33 AM
"
ktankw wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:
Guys, do you know why i cant remove "+4 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" since it has the attack tag on it in poedb, i'm trying to remove it with the "remove random attack modifier" bench from garden, but it seems not to work.

assuming you are using poebd, above the suffix tag, there are 2 types of attacks. One is for crafting bench, the another one is for harvest.

In your case, your attack is blue and not for harvest craft

oh god, i bought it for a crazy amount of currency specting to remove that mod and add speed from movement speed... lool.
Finally hit the godly triple T1. What a beast.

Just have to hilllock 28% now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info