[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Everything should be updated and good to go.
Please tell me if you find any inconsistencies!

Yeah, I need to redo the flowcharts. These take a LOT of work. But this aside, everything's like this is this thread's first league! ^^
Why do u pick those 3 nodes for traps? (Expeditious Munitions)
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Everything should be updated and good to go.
Please tell me if you find any inconsistencies!

Yeah, I need to redo the flowcharts. These take a LOT of work. But this aside, everything's like this is this thread's first league! ^^

Thanks! Looking forward to it :)
Last edited by NewView on Jun 18, 2020, 5:59:07 PM
"
Zyslakc wrote:
Why do u pick those 3 nodes for traps? (Expeditious Munitions)
On the new tree GGG put "no witnesses" there but default POB is broken atm, and you need community fork to see 3.11 patch.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Thank you very much for the time, effort and expertise. This Build was great in 3.10 and I look forward to trying to craft that Synth Bow in 3.11 :)

Peace.
Is soul of steel still worth anointing after the nerf? (The lvl 90 pob has corruption, the lvl 100 expensive one has soul of steel.)
"
Viktranka wrote:
Is soul of steel still worth anointing after the nerf? (The lvl 90 pob has corruption, the lvl 100 expensive one has soul of steel.)

I'd say yes. Corruption is just too good to take something else early, but we gained so much damage late game that I think the extra tankyness layer will be more useful.

With elusive on the tree, freedom of movement went from really good to barely useful tho...
Question answered in change log

Awesome guide! Thank you!
Last edited by akuznia on Jun 18, 2020, 7:26:29 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
everything's like this is this thread's first league! ^^

Tears in my eyes :D

Thanks for all your hard work DarkXellMC.

As you pointed out, I have played this build before, but couldn't quite find a build that didn't drop off at High red maps. map clear superfast? yes. 1 shot to snake chaos spit? definitely. Sirus A4 just wouldn't die and would 1 shot me? Yep.

So I was really frustrated that after doing so well early, I just sort of hit a ceiling (partly inexperience as well).

Which is why, based on slowly trawling through both the guide and as many comments as I could, I have a much better understanding of this build, and even feel confident to switch around a couple minor things. I am really excited to play this next league (won't start with this as I really want to try out the Dom. Blow Guard., but def 2nd), and actually do the true end game stuff that I have been missing out now.

Thanks again, and you have a fantastic league too!
So props on an amazing job on this build guide. I'll try it this league just to honor the amount of work and level of detail. Guides like this make my life easier and the so game much more enjoyable. Kudos mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info