[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
edeezz wrote:
"
iiisus wrote:
Hi all,

Lovevely build so for. I am 93 now and have the bow,quiver,helmet and belt as needed. But i need to craft the boots and gloves plus rings and amulet. I am on xbox and i can't find anything to match..so i need to craft them. Can anyone help me with a step by step walkthrough for crafting those?

Much apprectiated.
Thanks!!

Do the gloves really need to be level 80? Can't find that lvl on xbox..

Gloves: Buy or drop elder fingerless silk gloves, ilvl 80+ to get the 13%-16% chaos DOT. You could use perfect fossil to get 30 quality, enchament is not worth spamming fossils.
Scour the gloves after, spam alternation to get chaos damage over time 13%-16%(tier 1), regal and use annulment to remove the extra mod. Then multi mod it.

Boots: My method was buying a few boots with Matatl's, HP affix, and with 2 empty affix, annul twice and multi mod it.

Rings: Same way as boots, buy HP + elemental affix with 2 open affix. Annul twice to remove the bad mods and multi mod.

Amulet(ilvl 80+): Same way as gloves, get elder strength amulet, spam alts to get chaos mod, regal and annul the extra mod, then multi.

Good luck.
"
iiisus wrote:
"
edeezz wrote:
"
iiisus wrote:
Hi all,

Lovevely build so for. I am 93 now and have the bow,quiver,helmet and belt as needed. But i need to craft the boots and gloves plus rings and amulet. I am on xbox and i can't find anything to match..so i need to craft them. Can anyone help me with a step by step walkthrough for crafting those?

Much apprectiated.
Thanks!!

Do the gloves really need to be level 80? Can't find that lvl on xbox..

Gloves: Buy or drop elder fingerless silk gloves, ilvl 80+ to get the 13%-16% chaos DOT. You could use perfect fossil to get 30 quality, enchament is not worth spamming fossils.
Scour the gloves after, spam alternation to get chaos damage over time 13%-16%(tier 1), regal and use annulment to remove the extra mod. Then multi mod it.

Boots: My method was buying a few boots with Matatl's, HP affix, and with 2 empty affix, annul twice and multi mod it.

Rings: Same way as boots, buy HP + elemental affix with 2 open affix. Annul twice to remove the bad mods and multi mod.

Amulet(ilvl 80+): Same way as gloves, get elder strength amulet, spam alts to get chaos mod, regal and annul the extra mod, then multi.

Good luck.

Do the gloves really need to be lvl 80? Can't find those on xbox..
"
iiisus wrote:
Do the gloves really need to be lvl 80? Can't find those on xbox..

Yes it needs level 80+ to get the 13%-16% of the chaos DOT. Level 68+ elder gloves will only give 8%-12% DOT. If you want you can just prioritize any elder gloves and don't look for a fingerless. That should be easier.
Last edited by lyndoff on Nov 16, 2019, 2:50:03 AM
The passive skill tree shows Eldritch Battery but this removes the ES from our health pool. Isn't this counter intuitive to the build? Or is there something I am missing?
"
edeezz wrote:
"
iiisus wrote:
Hi all,

Much apprectiated.
Thanks!!

Good luck.

Level 95 now. Got the amulet two just as needed. But i almost deleted the damn game today. After 2 weeks of searching..i found ONE ring with the first stats as needed but the first annul removed life from it. Now i have to search again and again... Isnt't there another way? Loving the build but it is driving me crazy how hard is to get stuff on Xbox.. any other suggestions yo get the items i then Need to craft is welcomed.

Cheers!
Last edited by acestaaa on Nov 19, 2019, 6:45:47 AM
Guys,

I'm crafting the Elder amulet, and just rolled this :

Do you think I should keep T1 +20% evasion rating instead of Area dmg/Area effect craft ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but area damage doesn't boost our dps right ? We only take benefits of the Area effect boost for clearing speed that's it ?

Thx
Last edited by spctoma on Nov 21, 2019, 7:16:38 AM
Hi I'm interested in trying this build. what order should I pick my ascendancy points?
Alright, just came back from exilecon. Was amazing, sorry for the late replies!

"
supafiya1989 wrote:
Hi I'm interested in trying this build. what order should I pick my ascendancy points?

Prolonged pain last, otherwise in the order you prefer. I personally pathed to escape artist first.

"
spctoma wrote:
Guys,

I'm crafting the Elder amulet, and just rolled this :

Do you think I should keep T1 +20% evasion rating instead of Area dmg/Area effect craft ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but area damage doesn't boost our dps right ? We only take benefits of the Area effect boost for clearing speed that's it ?

Thx

You probably already crafted this but yes, this is better than aoe mod imo. Really nice amulet.

"
The passive skill tree shows Eldritch Battery but this removes the ES from our health pool. Isn't this counter intuitive to the build? Or is there something I am missing?

You are correct. Eldrich Battery makes our energy shield protect our mana, but since we have mind over matter, part of the damage (30%) is taken from Mana before life. In our case, 30% of damage is still taken from ES instead of life, since our ES protects our mana.

This is a superior choice to just leaving energy shield protect life because you can recover the two at once when you take damage, and it solves all mana issues.
Will be updated to 3.9?
"
TigerCZ11 wrote:
Will be updated to 3.9?

Yes of course. I didn't play much in blight but still got to do shitty builds there.
I wanna go back to actual good builds, this will be my 3.9 leaguestarter (and probably more since it's a great bosskiller).
Everything will be updated. It's a bit soon to say anything special, none of the revealed uniques are big buffs. The support gems plus is self explanatory and will probably have it's own section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info