[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
spctoma wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Phase run is just better. NVM all I said ^^'

Shit, just read that after buying withering step 20q :)

Seriously, I have some questions about my gear if you have so time to have a quick look :

1/ I didn't manage to reach the magical 75% evade cap. Even with green nightmare I have 65% (+8% with pantheon) so 73% but no 75%... And I have the crappy Freedom of Movement and an amulet with +15% EV so where are the 2% missing ?

2/ Sorry for the dumb question but ... what gear should I upgrade first ?

3/ My Lethal Pride gives me 50 Str + 4% life + 12% totem placement speed + 1% life regen/s + 10% reduced damage for critical strikes
I think it's nice QOL stats and that I shouldn't reroll it for more strenght .. (I have plenty on my ring so I can run lvl 20 steelskin) What do u think ?

Thanks for feedback !

1- Did you count the quartz flask? Pantheon is 5% btw, not 8%, the phys reduction is 8%.
With flask up and no pantheon you should be at 75%cap, and with pantheon and no flask at 70%. Looks normal to me.
I actually had this discussion with someone earlier in this thread, and I would have really liked to find 5% additional dodge chance, but just couldn't, sorry.
I needed to change the explanation text on green nightmare to better explain this, I didn't do it apparently, thanks for the reminder.

2- Alright, longer answer:

Spoiler

■ The first thing I'd buy is boots: http://poe.trade/search/eneyousigoikiz
Buy these (foe urge for 8ex is a freaking steal, buy this without hesitation) and multimod like mines.
It'll be more life than you have, freeze immunity and a whooping total of 104% total elemental resistances. Boots like these are insanely op because they have everything you want, and make resist capping easy, allowing you to focus on nicher items on the rest of your gear.

Don't forget to enchant them for Movement speed or regen too ^^

■ Watcher's eye
Big damage, and keeps the life you get from jewels. Nobrainer slot imo, I'm surprised you don't already have one.

http://poe.trade/search/ohoamotometeka
Upgrade your gloves. Yours are good, but an extra 16% chaos multi, some spell damage and 40 flat life (multimod life actually gives more than 100 life on gloves, lol) will help immensely.
You'll probably need some more resistances before tho, so do boots first. Especially since you'll need to snipe the market to get good boots, you can't just go buy them whenever.

■ Rings.
If you upgraded boots you'll be able to upgrade rings, you'll have enough resistances. Faster ES start, and 20% damage on both is nice QoL.
Huge props if you can get temple rings with 5% life on top, or nice vermillions.

■ Amulet
Same thinking as gloves, really. Big damage slot. An elder amber will give you big damage, aoe, more strength and much more ES. Just a tiny bit less life, sadly. It's worth it anyways!
Could also use soul of steel imo ^^

■ Corrupting blood immunity jewel
Something I don't have, but it's nice. Dunno if you feel like that's a problem or not, I know it can be frustrating at times. Didn't kill me very often tho...

■ Helmet
I put helmet last because it's expensive. You probably know what to look for, there's a section for it in the guide. It's the last thing I'd upgrade, vertex is really nice, no need to spend 35ex to upgrade it really.

■ 21 gems
Void manip, controlled destruction, malevolence and discipline will all benefit very well from being level 21. I see you're offhand leveling your own gems, that's usually what I do too, it pains me to pay several exalts for small power gains like this. It's not negligible tho, and auras are cheap. Your call.

3- Yes, that's really nice. I'd keep that.

I see you're french btw. Don't hesitate to discord me: Darkxell#1655

Gl hf!
Hey! I revamped my gear - rings and amulet. Pob shows I have 900k dps. To get to 1M dps, do I have to update my helm to a 32 ex one? Don't think I'll get to it this league lol
https://pastebin.com/YgrFQk2R
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hey! I revamped my gear - rings and amulet. Pob shows I have 900k dps. To get to 1M dps, do I have to update my helm to a 32 ex one? Don't think I'll get to it this league lol
https://pastebin.com/YgrFQk2R

Took a look at your gear pretty quickly. I'm busy so I didn 't go into much details, but you can reach the million dps without a helm.
Here are potential upgrades and the %more damage they'd give you. You need 11% to reach the million:

■ Amulet (3.5%):
I'm sorry, your ammulet looks really nice. That said, crit multi is useless and it's lacking the 16% chaos multiplier elder mod. That chaos multi is infinitely more valuable than the spell damage.
I'm sad to say this as you clearly spent time and currency crafting/annointing this amber ammy, but I'd replace it.

■ Elder fingerless gloves with 16% chaos multiplier (3%):
Divining your gloves to 16% multi would be a start, but fingerless elder gloves are even better. Kinda cheap this league for some reason too, it's probably a worthwile investment.

■ Divining watcher's eye to 22% (1.3%):
Really easy to do, but try to keep the nice 6% life roll :p

■ +2 levels and a rare jewel (2.5%):
2.5% more damage assuming 18% increased total on it. Will also give some life, probably something worth looking into. 97 is achievable, come on :p

■ 20% damage leo crafts (3.1% each)
You can probably fit one easely on your belt. Rings are a tougher spot, but it's possible. You'll need multimods tho, ans you also really want endurance charges.

Hope that helps. In comparison, upgrading the helm is about 15ex right now for 16% more shaper dps.
That said, reaching 1M ED dps is more than doable with osme of the upgrades above.
I don't know what you'll choose to do, but good luck anyways ^^
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

■ The first thing I'd buy is boots: http://poe.trade/search/eneyousigoikiz
Buy these (foe urge for 8ex is a freaking steal, buy this without hesitation) and multimod like mines.
It'll be more life than you have, freeze immunity and a whooping total of 104% total elemental resistances. Boots like these are insanely op because they have everything you want, and make resist capping easy, allowing you to focus on nicher items on the rest of your gear.

Don't forget to enchant them for Movement speed or regen too ^^

■ Watcher's eye
Big damage, and keeps the life you get from jewels. Nobrainer slot imo, I'm surprised you don't already have one.

http://poe.trade/search/ohoamotometeka
Upgrade your gloves. Yours are good, but an extra 16% chaos multi, some spell damage and 40 flat life (multimod life actually gives more than 100 life on gloves, lol) will help immensely.
You'll probably need some more resistances before tho, so do boots first. Especially since you'll need to snipe the market to get good boots, you can't just go buy them whenever.

1/
I just need the cannot be frozen craft :) Good reason to run my 26 Jun missions now !
(ps : do you think Cannot be Frozen is really better than +40% armor/ev + 28 life ? and do you keep "of heat" on flasks or do you replace it ?)

2/ W's E : +6% life / +22% chaos mult / +6% block spell with discipline

3/
: 140c base, 500 alt, 3 annul and 3 divine later =)

That's my 2 first multi mod crafts, it feel so nice to make this by my own :)

Thanks for your time and advices !
Last edited by spctoma on Oct 25, 2019, 11:05:20 AM
Thanks a lot for the solid advice! Took care of the amulet, elder fingerless gloves, 20% damage on the belt, and divined the watcher's eye. This is great! Really appreciate your help.
"
spctoma wrote:

1/
I just need the cannot be frozen craft :) Good reason to run my 26 Jun missions now !
(ps : do you think Cannot be Frozen is really better than +40% armor/ev + 28 life ? and do you keep "of heat" on flasks or do you replace it ?)

2/ W's E : +6% life / +22% chaos mult / +6% block spell with discipline

3/
: 140c base, 500 alt, 3 annul and 3 divine later =)

That's my 2 first multi mod crafts, it feel so nice to make this by my own :)

Thanks for your time and advices !

1- OMFG this divine hit on the boots, insane!
These do look really sexy, 10/10 would go again.
I'm not sure on the "cannot be frozen" mod, really. Confirmation bias always told me it was better, but realistically, I always have quartz up.
I never tried deep aul without it, maybe they could freeze me and it'd be annoying. the life roll is most likely a better choice, all things considered (quartz of heat is 3 uses, it's always up anyways)...

2- Sweet! spell block is halved because of acrobatics, but why not. Never wrong to have some additional stuff. Better than mine.

3- Nice gloves. iirc the life could be slightly higher, but these are for sure really cool!

Really cool gear overall! I love crafting my own stuff too, multimoding makes bis items really accessible, it feels amazing to wear perfect selfmade gear!

Gl hf! :p
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Thanks a lot for the solid advice! Took care of the amulet, elder fingerless gloves, 20% damage on the belt, and divined the watcher's eye. This is great! Really appreciate your help.

Really nice amulet! I'll craft the same when I got time, and I'll probably replace the thread's one with yours if you don't mind, it's perfect! ^^
Gloves are really nice too, enchant is meh but it's at least useful, so why not. Spite is better, if you're willing to spend boring time in the lab for it ^^' (normal lab works exactly the same)

Btw both of you: Boots enchant are free 10% movementspeed. "not hit recently" also works in towns, fyi, making it quite valuable imo. Regen is probably better for deep delving, but w/e ^^'

Gl hf!

Hi, rerolled to this build few days ago.
Really really solid. Never died for now, and did only U.Elder and well crafted t16 map runs.

Still trying to color my chest and divine a decent lethal pride.
The gear is pretty decent i guess, anyway any upgrade idea is welcome.

Thanks for the post, if you like ED/conta don't hesistate to try it
Last edited by Aston007 on Oct 28, 2019, 1:18:50 PM
"
Aston007 wrote:

Really really solid. Never died for now, and did only U.Elder and well crafted t16 map runs.

Thanks for the feedback, and pheeeew that's nice gear! ^^
I'd recommend soul of steel instead of constitution if you plan on keeping a +1 hyrri's, getting to 78% res starts to be a very noticeable mitigation source (and phys reduction is amazing too). 5 off coloring a corrupted hyrri's is near impossible tho so... Idk.
Also, you forgot a 6% life node near Soul drinker before going for Revenge of the hunted, missing 2% life.

Except these minor things, amazing gear, gratz on crafting these in a few days! Thanks for the kind words, have fun in there :p
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Aston007 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, and pheeeew that's nice gear! ^^
I'd recommend soul of steel instead of constitution if you plan on keeping a +1 hyrri's, getting to 78% res starts to be a very noticeable mitigation source (and phys reduction is amazing too). 5 off coloring a corrupted hyrri's is near impossible tho so... Idk.
Also, you forgot a 6% life node near Soul drinker before going for Revenge of the hunted, missing 2% life.

Except these minor things, amazing gear, gratz on crafting these in a few days! Thanks for the kind words, have fun in there :p

Thanks for your answer !

I'll try soul of steel on the amulet as i don't plan to change the chest.

Managed to hit 4B 2G. i'll keep it like that i think ^^

And you're right for the 6% life node, but i'm not sure i'll push to lvl 100 so i wanted to "rush" Revenge of the hunted first :).

Anyway thanks again for this amazing build, without any doubt the best ed / conta set-up i tried until now.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info