[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hello, I'm level 95 with 5.1k life and 2.5k ES. Are there any upgrades you would recommend? Character is CyanideAndHappinesss, profile is public. Thanks!

Hi!

Pretty nice gear, hope it works like you want to! ^^
Better life on your gear could bump your ehp a bit, for reference the gear I showed gave me 5.6k life and 2.8k es. This is mostly due to me being 4 levels higher and using lethal pride tho.

Lethal pride is really nice, but I see you're not using one. If you don't like this choice, I'd highly recommend a Brutal restraint of deshret near pain attunement. Basically 20% more life for 1 point and 1 jewel.

Also since you're not using lethal pride, you could save 1 travel point on the tree by removing the (+10dex and +10 str) between method of madness and coordination, and path through the two (+10dex) nodes between Prowess and fang of the viper. Doing this allows you to remove 1 point from the resourcefullness cluster, saving one point. It isn't detailed in the guide because I assumed people would use lethal pride and the shown configuration gives 14 added strength, making the minor node worth it.

Also you could probably upgrade your amulet. You can socket phase run in Hyrri's Ire and more flame dash in your helm to get a better ring base to get enough resistances to run a damage oriented amulet. Your talisman is really cool, but the defences from it would be outweight by soul of steel, and an elder amulet is more damage.

You can upgrade your bow to a maraketh base to get +6% movespeed.

Anyways. These are minor things, your char is pretty well geared up right now ^^
gl hf, hope you enjoy playing it! :p
Thanks a lot for the helpful tips!
I didn't realize that lethal pride was that highly recommended, so now I got one. It gives me +28 strength plus 5% increased strength and a 4% life node. Should I divine it to get more strength? I see yours in the pob gives +70 strength. Anyway, I can run a higher level steelskin now so that'll help my survivability - before it was stuck at lvl 14 due to lack of strength. I'll work on replacing my amulet and ring too.

The build is working great - I was able to kill uber elder with it, but not deathless. Next goal is to be able to do it deathless!
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Oct 20, 2019, 4:00:59 AM
Are there any adjustments you would make for Uber Atziri?
Hey sorry if this has already been asked, but for the CWDT setup:

-Immortal Call vs Steelskin? If we have the minimum end charges on jewellery, that seems to synergize really well with IC. Or maybe both and drop stone golem, since it seems to die really easily anyway?

-Withering Step vs Phase Run? (If we don't have a 6L and have to choose, and no green nightmare)
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Are there any adjustments you would make for Uber Atziri?

No.
However, please be aware that 1M dps isn't enough to oneshot uberatziri, so she will have time to cast a few spells.
In split phases, set up totems before, but I'd recommend waiting till she uses flameblast to cast ED. That flameblast is really deadly, we barely survive it. It has a ~5-6sec CD and is really easy to dodge, as long as you're not stuck in an animation. So don't be in an animation when she can cast it.

Other than that, the fight isn't hard. It's not old GCmines level of easy, but it's perfectly fine. Immunity to reflect and amazing sustain makes it alright.

"
Fire309 wrote:

-Withering Step vs Phase Run? (If we don't have a 6L and have to choose, and no green nightmare)

It depends what your goal is, really.
Phase run + golem makes you loose aggro when it procs, and the golem takes it all. While it is true that the golem isn't up much, it is always up after we take a big hit, and that's the only moment we need it.

You're right about withering steps. It just has really good synergy, I just haven't tried it, somehow... I will. If you're not using golem, it's 100% the better option, but even if you are, it's probably a better call than my janky phase run.

"
Fire309 wrote:

-Immortal Call vs Steelskin? If we have the minimum end charges on jewellery, that seems to synergize really well with IC. Or maybe both and drop stone golem, since it seems to die really easily anyway?

Little known mechanic about charge consuming: you cannot consume more than the charges you have minus your minimum amount of charges.
The fact that we have 32 perma endurance charges doesn't make IC better, since it cannot consume them. Steelskin all the way, sadly. It's still a 1.5k shield buff on a maxdodge char, not negligible at all!

GL hf!
Thanks for the tips, the build is great as well. I guess withering step's elusive + phase is basically phase run's ms bonus + phase, but with the extra perk of wither.

I've seen that another ED guide recommends the Maraketh Timeless Jewel, for the QoL of cast speed/ms and other bonuses. Are there Timeless Jewels besides Lethal Pride that you've looked into?
Thanks a lot for the great advice on Uber Atziri. I completed it with my current gear with 2 deaths. Had to swap out quicksilver for a topaz flask. And the 2 deaths were just on vaal oversoul because I accidentally killed one too early. Thanks for the great build!
"
Fire309 wrote:
Thanks for the tips, the build is great as well. I guess withering step's elusive + phase is basically phase run's ms bonus + phase, but with the extra perk of wither.

I've seen that another ED guide recommends the Maraketh Timeless Jewel, for the QoL of cast speed/ms and other bonuses. Are there Timeless Jewels besides Lethal Pride that you've looked into?

For some reason I also thought elusive from withering step breaks when we use a skill, but I was missinformed. It's just better than phase run lol, oops.

Getting a good maraketh is very difficult. If you're using one, it's really hard to justify not using deshret's wind dancer keystone, it's amazing. But then you need to socket it near PainAtt., and there's only melding in range. You could get onslaught on melding, but that's a really hard gamble.
On the flip side, lethal pride gives strength and life. The benefits are quite obvious, and it allows a higher level steelskin, bumping up EHP reliably. Brutal restraint is just too hard to work with imo.
If you get onslaught on the melding wheel, you can drop the stygian and use an elder leather/crystal belt. This is a great EHP boost that will offset not having lethal pride, while keeping onslaught. It's the best option, but is way too difficult for me, and I'm somewhat trying to sick to a reachable budget (I usually don't plan builds above 100-150ex).
From the original announcement of withering step "Any skills you perform will remove Elusive, which will start the cooldown". So it should be like this, if not then it's a bug
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Oct 22, 2019, 10:54:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info