[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Benzka wrote:
Awesome Guide, thanks a lot :).

Doing great so far and updated on a good stygian with a gooot jewel, but i cant use Aspect of the SPider, how do you manage the mana reseerve? after dicipline and Malevo is not really much left...

You need a big enlighten. Or enlighten 3 + anoint sovereignty should work I think ?
Or just do like me and don't bother with discipline lol
I'm not an expert with MOM/EB but discipline costs mana to give you ES so you're not really gaining anything, unless you gain more ES than you lose mana?
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 20, 2020, 7:54:26 PM
Ahh totally forgot about the enlighten thanks a lot.
A lvl 3 is enough or do you mean a lvl4 with big?
does the bow craft for +1 gems still work?
"
Benzka wrote:

You need level 4. But vertex gives +1, so just level 3 in the vertex (usually the budget option, don't ask me wy vertex is 2ex).

"
hipposaver wrote:

Why wouldn't it?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Benzka wrote:

You need level 4. But vertex gives +1, so just level 3 in the vertex (usually the budget option, don't ask me wy vertex is 2ex).

"
hipposaver wrote:

Why wouldn't it?

builds been around for a while and thatd be a huge mistake lol

it did work ty
"
when I look at what to upgrade in POTB, Transcendent Mind gives no dps increase.
I answered in PM but gonna put a PSA here:

Transcendent Mind in POB is not updated and still has old pre-Delirium patch values.

It is updated in the "local identity fork" version though.
Any reason why the Vertex is so expensive this league compared to last?
Hello,
just reviewing the build. wondering how do you manage to have Discipline, Malevolence, Aspect of the Spider and Flesh and stone at the same time? OR do you only use 2? Which 2, because of the Mana Reservations?

I have Malevolence and DIscipline for now.

thanks,
"
awsda wrote:
Any reason why the Vertex is so expensive this league compared to last?
Top ascendancy on poe ninja: trickster.

Last 2 seasons it was necro, trickster ended up at 4% in metamorph but is at 14% now.

"
Stryki21 wrote:
Hello,
just reviewing the build. wondering how do you manage to have Discipline, Malevolence, Aspect of the Spider and Flesh and stone at the same time? OR do you only use 2? Which 2, because of the Mana Reservations?

I have Malevolence and DIscipline for now.

thanks,

You can use discipline and malevolence and flesh and stone or AotS if you have an enlighten 3 (which is made in 4) in The Vertex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info