[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

it's 10 a pop, but ok.

Oh right I thought he wanted 5 off.
Lots of have said it but it bears repeating.

This guide is excellent.

[edit] The italics below is not to say that I don't like the build. I'm complimenting the OP of an excellent guide for a build he says is mostly done by others. I wanted him to take credit for the guide though. I love the build too. Sorry about the miscomunication.

The guide, not the build. The build is great too but as you say the build is borrowed from others.

I've done my own ED/Contaigen builds before and while they were pretty good this one feels really polished. I never trusted MoM/Battery before but tried it. Never going back.

You also opened my eyes about the Blight totems thing. I had no idea. Also, love Vaal Blight as a utility damage for all sorts of things.

Unfortunately don't get to play as much as I like this season so lagging a bit behind. Still, doing early red maps just fine with my LOW deeps bow.

Betrayal really being cheap about letting me get the last hit for +1 Endurance charges.

About half way to having the currency for the big bow. Don't have all the crafting recipes yet anyway.

I'm not sold on using a cluster jewel yet. The cost of essentially 3 useless travel nodes just feels too much for what you get behind it.

Anyway.
Great job.
Last edited by Rorrak88 on Mar 20, 2020, 12:10:12 PM
"
Rorrak88 wrote:
Lots of have said it but it bears repeating.

This guide is excellent.
The guide, not the build.

Perhaps my gameplay during first week of this league with this build would change your mind. :)

https://vimeo.com/398729063

and now I am AFK face-rolling things like these with x4 awakend sextants

I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 20, 2020, 12:01:59 PM
Did you think I disliked the build? I didn't. Let me edit my post to clarify.

The next line calls the build great.
Can anyone tell me how to obtain that high amount of life regen ?
If i look at my char info i only have like 160 life regen.
"
laureyssensm wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to obtain that high amount of life regen ?
If i look at my char info i only have like 160 life regen.

Pretty sure they are talking about the regen you get while ED is running.

Settling on this, I'm done gambling with this shit. I've only hit horrible garbage on the awakener orb tries.
Also spent 10 divines on it and the highest I got was 14% multi.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 20, 2020, 12:31:07 PM
I am fond of this guide and build. I definitely need to scrounge up more currency for the bow to get through the scarier stuff but it's smooth going as long as you remember to not get greedy. Vertex, No Witnesses, 5L cane and 5L Hyrri's so far and the rest is low-tier stuff. I can see things getting stinking powerful with more expensive things thrown down.
"
Rorrak88 wrote:

The guide, not the build. The build is great too but as you say the build is borrowed from others.

I get it tho, thanks for the feedback. This reads really harsh, I guess you're not english, are you? ^^'

To be fair, I've revamped things so much that it's pretty much my own work now. The tree used to be very inspired by ghazzy's, but it's completely different now. Items are pretty much all my own recommendations, except the bow. But it's basically a standard now.

Anyways. glad you like it. Gl hf! ^^
Hi I'm having trouble surviving, asides from my non-cap res and I doing something wrong? my regen is 76.7 and my evasion rating is 4771, I think it's the skill tree that I might've messed up on but any help will be great. Character name is EDCarnival.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info