[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Can anyone see what should I change for better survival? I'm very squishy at red maps T14+ and I really want to go for T16.

Bought for 1ex, crafted aspect for 15c. Sexy as fuck.
Hi!
How do you coloring hyrri's ire to 4B 2G? According to Chromatic calculator it would require a fk ton of chromatic orbs
Last edited by sorlix on Mar 20, 2020, 9:29:57 AM
"
sorlix wrote:
Hi!
How do you coloring hyrri's ire to 4B 2G? According to Chromatic calculator it would require a fk ton of chromatic orbs

Do 3B2G then use vorici research crafting bench
"
sorlix wrote:
Hi!

or just do vorici technique, google it. Should be pretty cheap, a few hundread jeawellers.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
sorlix wrote:
Hi!

or just do vorici technique, google it. Should be pretty cheap, a few hundread jeawellers.

At 70 jewellers a pop you're looking at like 1000 jewellers if you're unlucky lol, I'd rather get white sockets tbh
"
Habbibal33 wrote:
Can anyone see what should I change for better survival? I'm very squishy at red maps T14+ and I really want to go for T16.

Your belt, rings and boots don't have a lot of life on them. You're also missing the HP cluster next to the Witch's starting point.

Sexy dense + aberrant hit :) Then some +suffix -prefix and annul fuckery. Wish the ES% was higher tier though.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
sorlix wrote:
Hi!

At 70 jewellers a pop you're looking at like 1000 jewellers if you're unlucky lol, I'd rather get white sockets tbh

it's 10 a pop, but ok.
where is the cluster section?

which is the real final tree? there are like 4 final tress besides de budget,10ex and 130ex
Last edited by Lanceabbott on Mar 20, 2020, 1:30:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info