[3.8]CodRayZeal's Iron Commander Hierophant (10 Siege Ballistas @ 300k dps)

"
meemimi13 wrote:
Thank for the guide
Very interesting build
What is the difference compared to Freezing Pulse Totem tho?

It scales differently, you have access to more totems and have a longer totem range(the distance between the mobs and totems before they stop firing)
Just wondering why i might be having an issue gaining the benefits from Fractal Thoughts, In PoB the % to crit multi and % increased dex are RED text and preventing me from getting to 1400 dex and i just cannot figure out what is wrong...when i copy over your mask's stats im good (in PoB at least) but mine not so much. any help would be greatly appreciated
"
luke_wayne wrote:
Just wondering why i might be having an issue gaining the benefits from Fractal Thoughts, In PoB the % to crit multi and % increased dex are RED text and preventing me from getting to 1400 dex and i just cannot figure out what is wrong...when i copy over your mask's stats im good (in PoB at least) but mine not so much. any help would be greatly appreciated

you have to remove the conditions by editing the item:
the 2 mods that have "if" in them should be cleared to have nothing from the if
"15% increased dexterity if strength is higher than int" becomes "15% increased dexterity" for example.
ok - then if i do that in PoB it shows me over 1400 dex, but in game im still below that. currently have 9 totems, and would love a 10th lol
"
luke_wayne wrote:
ok - then if i do that in PoB it shows me over 1400 dex, but in game im still below that. currently have 9 totems, and would love a 10th lol

Is your int lower than your strength? also did you factor in your maraketh jewel properly?
i copied your jewel exactly as to see why my build was suffering, and yes - buffed i have

- 300 int
- 327 str
- 1212 dex

w/o any gear equipped

- 111 int
- 143 str
- 580 dex
I need help with my build,i`am dyng alot on t10 map
"
captainrhein wrote:

sounds like you may be playing too agressively with the legions, this build will die a lot if the positioning is off, it takes some time to figure out exactly where you need to be and how agressive you can afford to be, this is a "kill them before they kill you" style build. Swapping Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance for Elemental Proliferation can help protect you against larger packs.
Last edited by codraziel on Aug 9, 2019, 1:45:48 PM
"
codraziel wrote:
"
captainrhein wrote:

sounds like you may be playing too agressively with the legions, this build will die a lot if the positioning is off, it takes some time to figure out exactly where you need to be and how agressive you can afford to be, this is a "kill them before they kill you" style build. Swapping Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance for Elemental Proliferation can help protect you against larger packs.

How can i get a maraketh jewel like you heave ?
And what should i improve to my build ?
"
captainrhein wrote:
"
codraziel wrote:
"
captainrhein wrote:

How can i get a maraketh jewel like you heave ?
And what should i improve to my build ?

chances are you will get one that is a bit different, you can either buy/sell them or divine them till you get a nice one(good damage mods or lots of dex).

the best blanket way to improve the build is to build around the dexterity breakpoints, for example if you are at 1550 dex maybe change some passives for more damage and 1400 dex and so on.

More specific info looking at your profile:

You are using a Hyrri's Bite, I would rather skip the point blank corruption and run a Hyrri's Demise(upgraded Hyrri's Bite) as a lot of our damage comes from that.

Your Gloves have no dexterity, You should prefer dexterity over aspect of the crab.

Your Garukhan's Flight should be enchanted with Critical Strike Chance if you haven't killed recently(this is a huge damage boost)

your Cyclopean Coil could probably be a better roll

I'm not sure how hard it is to get on PS4 but a Diamond Flask of The Order(crit chance) is a HUGE damage boost over a traditional Diamond Flask

Other than that just focus on hitting a dexterity breakpoint that is achievable without sacrificing too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info