[3.8]CodRayZeal's Iron Commander Hierophant (10 Siege Ballistas @ 300k dps)

"
SstealtH wrote:
Is wildwrap more useful than Hyrri's Ire or is it just cost efficient?

cost efficient, although with more added cold damage available to us the gap is fairly small so other chests become a serious consideration.
hey i test in PoB and the old ways with my stuff same life pool but 40k dps in the old ways and 70k dps in the new so i think i will switch to your new tree.

also i have a little problem of cap lightning resist without endurance charge i have 70% but with i have 7% overcap but i win 30k dps so do you think its worth ?

but i think i can cap it if i use prismatic catalist for one of my ring.
Last edited by Hoheinheim on Dec 21, 2019, 10:23:59 AM
"
Hoheinheim wrote:
hey i test in PoB and the old ways with my stuff same life pool but 40k dps in the old ways and 70k dps in the new so i think i will switch to your new tree.

also i have a little problem of cap lightning resist without endurance charge i have 70% but with i have 7% overcap but i win 30k dps so do you think its worth ?

but i think i can cap it if i use prismatic catalist for one of my ring.

capping resists is extremely tough, I'm actually using a Bismuth flask to help with it at lvl 91. Most hits will probably kill you with or without that 5% resist though :)
Last edited by codraziel on Dec 21, 2019, 1:45:43 PM
why exactly are you running elemental army linked with the ballista? it does nothing and does not function with it according to PoB
"
Sivgon wrote:
why exactly are you running elemental army linked with the ballista? it does nothing and does not function with it according to PoB

Because Elemental Army used to be called "Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance" and as a result boosted both damage and defense of the ballistas allowing them to survive during tougher fights.

Edit: it can now be replaced by Inspiration
Last edited by codraziel on Dec 24, 2019, 2:43:08 PM
Hey CodrayZeal,

I now have 1400+ dex so 14 ballista all fight each ballista deal 100-110k damage without any curse and i buy yesterday the brutal restraint but its the first time i have one so i want to ask you the bonus % dexterity is always 5% or i can have a better like 10 or maybe 20% in one nods ?

What the best roll in templar slot i can have ?
do you think i need to check in the ranger slot too for not missing a good roll that can make me sold the jewel for 5/10 exalt and buy another one ?

What is the best flask i think i will buy blood of the karui + a seething divine life flask of dousing because burning damage hurt me a lot and almost kill me every time + a Experimenter's Quicksilver Flask of Staunching so i have 2 slot for a flask but i dont know what is the better ?

Also for the oil i have pick shaman's dominion but do you think heart of ice i better ? or maybe another one ?

Thank you and merry christmas.
"
Hoheinheim wrote:
Hey CodrayZeal,

I now have 1400+ dex so 14 ballista all fight each ballista deal 100-110k damage without any curse and i buy yesterday the brutal restraint but its the first time i have one so i want to ask you the bonus % dexterity is always 5% or i can have a better like 10 or maybe 20% in one nods ?

What the best roll in templar slot i can have ?
do you think i need to check in the ranger slot too for not missing a good roll that can make me sold the jewel for 5/10 exalt and buy another one ?

What is the best flask i think i will buy blood of the karui + a seething divine life flask of dousing because burning damage hurt me a lot and almost kill me every time + a Experimenter's Quicksilver Flask of Staunching so i have 2 slot for a flask but i dont know what is the better ?

Also for the oil i have pick shaman's dominion but do you think heart of ice i better ? or maybe another one ?

Thank you and merry christmas.

Merry Christmas, thats a nice amount of dex. the bonus per node on the brutal restraint is either 5% or a flat 20 both of which are nice, you should definitely try the ranger slot too for sale or for use, you can always use an int->dex jewel in the templar slot.

My best jewel was 20% dexterity with some extras, it was #1331 if memory serves.

I usually tweak my flasks as I go, the only really mandatory flask to have for this is
since our base crit is nice and we have limited ways to increase our crit chance.

Heart of Ice is nice, +30 dex nodes if you're short a few dex to hit a breakpoint or Shaman's Dominion for the massive crit boost. There are probably a lot of other options too :D Cruel Preparation is a nice life node if you are short a little bit of res, Versatility gives a lot, Diamond Skin is fairly cheap and really nice for resists... the list goes on and on.
"
codraziel wrote:
"
Sivgon wrote:

Because Elemental Army used to be called "Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance" and as a result boosted both damage and defense of the ballistas allowing them to survive during tougher fights.

increased crit damage support seems far more effect than inspiration dps-wise
"
Sivgon wrote:
"
codraziel wrote:
"
Sivgon wrote:

increased crit damage support seems far more effect than inspiration dps-wise

This depends on how much crit multi you have, don't let me stop you from using increased crit damage
Hello Codraziel,

Wondering which tree to use for metamorph...was looking at the old tree https://pastebin.com/DLe9s6Yk since i have a point blank hyrri's demise...I also found a lion eye Jewel

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Alavar on Dec 27, 2019, 9:46:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info