3.7.3b Patch Notes

surprised hh wasn't nerfed
1.8gb on steam for few fixes and half hour install .... really? I will probably file a complaint for steam technical support.
Last edited by greezly2 on Jul 3, 2019, 8:20:56 PM
ANd still nothing about Blade Flurry which too often not doing damage at all - therefore unplayable... Good job with bugged melee skills in melee league!
Should fix the horrific server lag that has been going on for 3 years now. Instead of fixing /dance. Priorities.
Since everyone's complaining, I might as well throw this out there: Can you not schedule future patches so close to the time that the dailies reset? I like to double dip them by running what ever is on my map the hour or so before they reset.

Not a huge issue here, but one of simple timing.
Would like to know if I am the only one having the following problem: using Leap Slam to try to escape from a big area that is filled with monsters is most of the times unsuccessful, because the autotargeting system locks onto enemies therefore "randomly" choosing enemies to jump to, which ends up killing me. Trying to not click on enemies is quite impossible, especially in legion encounters, where there are monsters everywhere. The higher the attack speed, the more I am dead.

Thanks in advance!
"
Would like to know if I am the only one having the following problem: using Leap Slam to try to escape from a big area that is filled with monsters is most of the times unsuccessful, because the autotargeting system locks onto enemies therefore "randomly" choosing enemies to jump to, which ends up killing me. Trying to not click on enemies is quite impossible, especially in legion encounters, where there are monsters everywhere. The higher the attack speed, the more I am dead.

Thanks in advance!

if you have a mouse with thumb buttons on it try using one of thoughs for leap slam. if not then another key bind. sounds like you're using the right or left mouse buttons. other buttons/keys might not auto target.
I cant stream to my laptop through steam anymore :(
"
you can DANCE?!

You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind....
So my Minotaur encounters won't be permanently digging around anymore? Neat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info