3.7.3b Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where channelled skills could cause you to be kicked for performing too many actions.

well done! you've been fixing this for a month now.

i have been affected by a ridiculous number of bugs this league. much more than usual and previous leagues were bug-ridden enough. at least i didn't get that many instance crashes like other people.

in general, it takes ggg way too long to fix things. i wanted to play for 40 challenges again since the league mechanic was decent, but already lost all interest due to how little care goes into testing things. i'll have a look at next league's trailer, but i'm pretty sure that's it for me (account made jan 2013). what a shame.
"
JayFinch wrote:
"
Jubag9 wrote:
"

You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind....

I was thinking of calling my cycloner something along the lines of TheSafetyDancer, since he was going to use Infused channelling and Fortify as supports.
But he's wearing the new cool Korean hat, so it wouldn't be very fitting.

You know, because Men Without Hats...?

...aaanyway, patching through Steam sucks, please split the GGPK!
Thank you.

GGPK can't be split without Steam throwing file invalidation errors & redownloading the entire client from the last good known working version (state).

also, would screw around with non-steam & the defragger.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 4, 2019, 6:39:36 PM
Can we please fix the tailwind bug? This makes ranger feel really bad imo. Thank you very much!
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where channelled skills could cause you to be kicked for performing too many actions.

well done! you've been fixing this for a month now.

i have been affected by a ridiculous number of bugs this league. much more than usual and previous leagues were bug-ridden enough. at least i didn't get that many instance crashes like other people.

in general, it takes ggg way too long to fix things. i wanted to play for 40 challenges again since the league mechanic was decent, but already lost all interest due to how little care goes into testing things. i'll have a look at next league's trailer, but i'm pretty sure that's it for me (account made jan 2013). what a shame.

jeez. Compare the amount of content pumped out to other games and at what frequency. It works pretty well in comparison. Bugs are annoying, but the majority of players here rather have a new league every three months than two a year, but well tested.

I want a Ninja armor for my shadow.

I like Turtles.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
JayFinch wrote:

...aaanyway, patching through Steam sucks, please split the GGPK!
Thank you.

GGPK can't be split without Steam throwing file invalidation errors & redownloading the entire client from the last good known working version (state).

also, would screw around with non-steam & the defragger.

If they decided one way to replace one big file with several smaller ones, then Steam and standalone would just dump the big file and re-download the individual ones. This could be helped with a torrent download and would probably take place during a new league.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
"
Arakismo wrote:
Thats a lot of bugs

...and still a lot more to come.

stay tuned for the next episode 3.7.3c
The game is pretty broken indeed. I'm getting bored of crashes, bugs, low FPSs =S
I wish I understood the issue.
All league, I've been having these same problems.

**First, DC Server, 30-45 ping, 400/20 internet with no issues on any other online game. Also, playing 1440p at 120-144 FPS constant. Not a potato.**

-Leap Slam rubberbands me back after a solid second freeze. This happens close to once a map, whenever it pleases.

-Cyclone when moving around 90-180 degree corners (180 degree being following a wall through a door, for instance) just stops hitting (attacks cannot be evaded on shield btw). It even shows me going full speed again, instead of the reduced cyclone movement speed. Leap slamming on enemies seems to fix, but not always before I rubberband back around the corner or worse, into the pack of enemies.

-Cyclone sometimes does the above mentioned "I see the animation, but movement speed increases and no damage is done" randomly out in the open as well, but far less frequently.

-General rubberbanding with Legion mechanics (even today). I got pulled half a screen back into one of those red slashy looking attacks (and was taking damage from it even before it pulled me back in).

Why don't I play hardcore? This is why. Sure, I have a few legit deaths from Uber Elder and various Legion mobs (weirdly, done 2 5-way Legions with 0 deaths, but get 1-shot by T12-15, no-damage mod rares in maps). But I would estimate that half or more of my deaths this league were from the above mentioned problems.

I wanted to hit my first level 100 this league (currently stuck at 96 and 10% due to lag/rubberband/movement bug problems).

Think I'm done unless this gets fixed. Best league mechanic since...I don't even know when...but I'm tired of dying every 10-15 maps to this crap.
Hmm gg
"
Redthorne82 wrote:
I wish I understood the issue.

Think I'm done unless this gets fixed. Best league mechanic since...I don't even know when...but I'm tired of dying every 10-15 maps to this crap.

are you sure?

try to remember 3.2

have seen people saying the same thing. including me "i assume my self"
and it took 4 patches before any of the requested bug fix got actually fixed"

me what i dont understand is the fact that if the game runs fine but with minor bugs, they patch it with fixes. but NEW bugs appear that we did not have before.

then they make a path to fix the new bugs.. NEW ONES APPEAR AGAIN!
lolll... and still to this day its been the same process.

look at the patch notes, see all the "bug fixes"? do anyone remember half of these bugs 2 patches ago ?? coz, i dont....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info