[3.11] Bowcaster Fireball Deadeye - Now for staves!

how do you get that watcher's eye? i'm not very familiar with Path of building (other than importing trees and following routes/some items)
how did you craft the ring what did you use or did you buy then craft?

also what did you use before you got a +1 chain roll on the quiver

and are these boots fine for the build?

"
SkyCloudST wrote:
how do you get that watcher's eye? i'm not very familiar with Path of building (other than importing trees and following routes/some items)

It's just a random watcher's eye I found on trade. I think I paid 2 or 2.5 ex for it at the time. The extra mods on it in PoB are because PoB does not support timeless jewels, so I copied the stats from my elegant hubris onto the watcher's eye.
"
how did you craft the ring what did you use or did you buy then craft?

also what did you use before you got a +1 chain roll on the quiver

and are these boots fine for the build?

I crafted my ring using essence of scorn for the crit multiplier, and kept spamming until I rolled one with a good life roll. You should be able to hit either a T2 or T1 life roll in less than 10 essences if you use a low item level ring. (You want the item level to be just high enough to roll T1 life.) Then I annuled the other mods and multimodded from there. It took me two tries before I was successful with annuling.

I initially started out using Emberwake as my second ring, then swapped that later on to a rare (and very good) shaped ring with life, spell damage, cast speed, crit chance, and crafted increased damage. I could have easily stayed on that ring, but crit multi is such a strong stat that I decided to go ahead and craft that multimodded ring for the extra damage boost.

I used a rare spike-point quiver with life, crit multiplier and crit chance, plus crafted attack/cast speed before switching to the +1 chain quiver.

You can use whatever boots you want in this build, but of course they should have movespeed for mapping. If you are planning on doing uber elder you may want to plan around being able to swap to Kaom's Roots for that fight.
Last edited by MagnusParvus on Jul 16, 2019, 1:25:52 AM
15% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit
10% increased Damage per Frenzy Charge
40% to Critical Strike Multiplier
80% increased Critical Strike Chance
80% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells

worth it elegant hubris?
"
dollygm wrote:
15% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit
10% increased Damage per Frenzy Charge
40% to Critical Strike Multiplier
80% increased Critical Strike Chance
80% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells

worth it elegant hubris?

Looks pretty nice, but it also depends on how you have to path to those nodes. I.e. The jewel I am using could also provide chance to gain a power charge on crit, but it requires two extra travel nodes to reach (in addition to the node itself) so I don't bother taking it since power charges aren't that strong for us.

Frenzy charges are a really good boost, and since this build casts so fast it shouldn't take long to ramp up charges and sustaining them will be easy. With frenzy charge generation I would consider not crafting +minimum frenzy charges on gear (ring and amulet) and using those suffixes for something else. 10% increased damage per frenzy charge is kind of meh. Since we aren't stacking extra frenzy charges, it only works out to 30% increased damage. I might skip that one.

You may want to look for another caster build that utilizes lots of frenzy charges to get the most benefit out of this jewel.
Hey, I've seen that you have + 2 frenzy charges crafted on your gear. Where do you get frenzy charges from? The hubris? Or somewhere else? 'cause I've looked through and seen nothing so far. Thanks in advance for the reply.
"
Nayomaru wrote:
Hey, I've seen that you have + 2 frenzy charges crafted on your gear. Where do you get frenzy charges from? The hubris? Or somewhere else? 'cause I've looked through and seen nothing so far. Thanks in advance for the reply.

The craft is not giving maximum frenzy charges. It is minimum frenzy charges. That means I always have at least 2 frenzy charges even without any way to generate them.
"
MagnusParvus wrote:
"
Nayomaru wrote:

The craft is not giving maximum frenzy charges. It is minimum frenzy charges. That means I always have at least 2 frenzy charges even without any way to generate them.

Oh! Thanks for the clarification.
what is the stat of your cadiro jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info