[3.11] Bowcaster Fireball Deadeye - Now for staves!

Hi, loving the build, very satisfying to play.

How did you craft your ring though? The newest one.

edit: actually nevermind, you answered it xD
Last edited by Nem4siS on Jul 18, 2019, 7:53:55 PM
Are the rolling flames just for more clear or do they somehow help get more overlapping explosions on single target?
why +1 frenzy charges? been reading your build alot and haven't figure it out where or how do you get frenzy charges
What timeless jewel did you put and where in your skill tree. There are a bunch of different kind of the Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel and not sure which one to buy to go with that Watcher's Eye. Also I can't have all 4 aura to be on at the same time and i have maybe 75% of your gear. Does that Helmet Enchant help that much with having all 4 auras or am I missing something different on the Passive skill tree? Also was wondering if you could share you gem links for mapping and bosses etc.
Thanks
What are the swaps for bossing? GMP to Slower Proj? That's it?
livejamie
Also is it worth taking Alira instead of the 2 points? I thought most Crit builds did.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Also is it worth taking Alira instead of the 2 points? I thought most Crit builds did.

Resistance is pretty easy to cap without Alira, and you can pick up more damage with 2 passive nodes than the 20% crit multiplier she provides. I took Alira early on to help with resistances until I started to get my gear sorted out, then respecced into 2 points later on, but if you are finding it difficult to get resistances then Alira is a fair choice.
"
livejamie wrote:
What are the swaps for bossing? GMP to Slower Proj? That's it?

Yes, that's all I swap and it depends on the boss. If its a boss with ads or walls that let you overlap explosions then GMP will actually do more damage.
if any wants buy on PS4 soft legion only 4 ex for this build. Just Search on market or pm.
Last edited by Yaquzo on Jul 23, 2019, 6:49:40 PM
Wanted to take a little break from grinding and say a few words of appreciation for the Build. Having a blast and it is as advertised - leaves no Legionnaires standing!

For people who play this build, wanted to share a few adjustments I've made to make it zoom-zoom the maps.

First of all, we make use of the Flow Untethered belt for sweet action speed, supplemented with Vigil Amulet for increased flask/buff duration.

Secondly, we slot Rampage gloves to catch the wind and gain some nice damage boost at 1000 stacks.

Third, we get frenzy charge and power charge generation (Blood Rage and Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Crit). Could've been Assasin's mark too!

Now that our cdr is reduced we make use of flame dash with low cd and I also use phase run sometimes and especially to blow up bosses by running into them and casting Vaal Fireball.

Resistances we cover via Wise Oak (also damage and some mitigation if all resistances are in sync).

If required, Purity of Elements can be used.

Currently, I have 300k tooltip damage with un-optimized gear and passive tree. No Timeless Jewel either. It's plenty for farming t16 Monoliths. Have to be careful about the bosses and Maraketh, they can be annoying due to map mods. Delving at 300 is also a blast :)

Since we have Vigil, running Temp Chains Blasphemy make sense in case something gets close or you overstep yourself into few bad packs. Should not prevent you benefiting from Assasin's Mark tho.

Below skill links I currently use:

Spoiler

Hope it helps, happy hunting!
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Last edited by zoNiklv on Jul 24, 2019, 6:08:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type