[3.7] Herald of Agony JUGG -- 8.5k life -- ALL CONTENT DONE ON HC LEGION

In 3.8 HOA builds are gonna be absurd with the new physical spell +3 global item. Dual wield it and get the +3 minion helm, then BAAM! 30lv HOA is up. With empower even more!! The sad thing is that Blight league is focused on posion assassins/necros and miners, so I will probably doing HOA build much later in the league.

I had real fun experience with this build for legion league, spent about 2ex to slap Uber Elder/Uber Atziri and etc! 2ex was like literally nothing since the legion mobs gave so much loot, I just hope next league it will be as cheap as this. Thanks for the post/guide and see you next league! Cheers!

P.s. Btw I play in KR server so my this account doesn't have my character info. I followed pretty much the same with this build except I geared for Brass Dome and slotted in Vaal Molten Shell. This pretty much made me invincible without spending much currency in Life and regen. (Still had about 5.5k life tho)
Last edited by thinkingman97 on Aug 24, 2019, 9:16:24 AM
"
thinkingman97 wrote:
In 3.8 HOA builds are gonna be absurd with the new physical spell +3 global item. Dual wield it and get the +3 minion helm, then BAAM! 30lv HOA is up. With empower even more!! The sad thing is that Blight league is focused on posion assassins/necros and miners, so I will probably doing HOA build much later in the league.

I had real fun experience with this build for legion league, spent about 2ex to slap Uber Elder/Uber Atziri and etc! 2ex was like literally nothing since the legion mobs gave so much loot, I just hope next league it will be as cheap as this. Thanks for the post/guide and see you next league! Cheers!

P.s. Btw I play in KR server so my this account doesn't have my character info. I followed pretty much the same with this build except I geared for Brass Dome and slotted in Vaal Molten Shell. This pretty much made me invincible without spending much currency in Life and regen. (Still had about 5.5k life tho)

Let's first see if GGG nerfs HoA in 3.8. I'd expect them to do so. Also, you can play HoA on a necromancer as well, making the build deal a lot more damage at the cost of survivability.
hoa gonna be extremly gucci

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info