[3.7] Herald of Agony JUGG -- 8.5k life -- ALL CONTENT DONE ON HC LEGION

if I would go for a multimodded scepter which other part of else then minion damage and trigger a socketed spell would you use? I guess minion attack and cast speed? and suffix wise I guess CHaos resistance and crit multi?

Which other damage effectniness is good for us and scales with HoA?

IS cast speed, attack speed, Damage phy or phys to spells, How does he work/scale?

"
DrizZi wrote:
if I would go for a multimodded scepter which other part of else then minion damage and trigger a socketed spell would you use? I guess minion attack and cast speed? and suffix wise I guess CHaos resistance and crit multi?

Which other damage effectniness is good for us and scales with HoA?

IS cast speed, attack speed, Damage phy or phys to spells, How does he work/scale?

I am no theorycrafter but I have tried a few things in POB.

For example my shaper DPS is going up by +100K when I switch from Maim to a +4 Empower Gem.

Also minion cast/attack speed helps, but I would personally not invest 2 ex for it since the difference was no very big when I tested it in POB.

So from my testing phys. dmg as well as attack/cast speed was raising the dps of the crawler a bit.

But the overall DPS of Herald of Agony can never compete to a full damage spell in this build.

The build is made to be tanky in first place. The dmg , as mentioned, is enough to kill all content. I just recommend if you really want to improve to get an Empower lvl 4 end exchange it with Maim when u get it.

The ex are better invested in this gem than in a multi crafted sceptre.
Last edited by YKMN85 on Jul 16, 2019, 10:15:59 AM
What's the best way to keep up virulence stacks against single target bosses? It seems like storm brand on its own doesn't get above 10-20 stacks on a single target. Would it be possible to replace faster casting with something else to stack poison on single targets?
"
ExpectLess wrote:
What's the best way to keep up virulence stacks against single target bosses? It seems like storm brand on its own doesn't get above 10-20 stacks on a single target. Would it be possible to replace faster casting with something else to stack poison on single targets?

ball lightning works for me, although im only 74 and havent faced any real big bosses yet

i guess if you can afford to stop and cast that might work

on open maps it gets me chaos capped real quick
I think I minmaxed it pretty well, getting 1 extra Curse in (Temb Chains)
on gloves with amulet vaal implicit, and have a Kaom with +1 max resist. So I put about 20ex in the Build and yes it is killing it, but I am basicly running a usual scepter (minion damage + trigger socketed spell) and I would like to multimod since I do not care about the cost.

THe Minion attack speed and cast speed seem obvious but what are my 2 choices for prefixes? I am really desperatesince I have no Idea? Impale Phy stuff`? I even considerd mana or quality of gems just bto boost a little. Would be nice since I have no Idea how the Agony Crawler scales from your Items.

Thanks so much for the Build aswell!
2 more things :

Vaal molten Shell I absolutley love it and for deeper Delving I would say it is even madetory.

Second is a question again: I play Empower, HoA, DOFL, and Pierce for clear like you mentioned, for Bossing fot what would you witch out pierce? Maim then? (white socket)

Thanks in Advance
iam level 60 but cant run Hatred and herld of agony at the same time not unthugh mana only 1 i have mana on some of my gear but still no good and help thanks
whats the advantage/disadvantage of this build vs the guardian ES build?
"
Camaron wrote:
whats the advantage/disadvantage of this build vs the guardian ES build?

I have also tried playing it as a guardian and the main issue was that I didn't have a reduced mana reservation helm enchant on Memory Vault (nor could I afford it) to actually run hatred and HoA at the same time. Guardian would also be using Shaper's gloves instead of the council gloves.

That being said the damage was lower but I did have 12k ES and a shit-ton of armor.
I made a guardian on hc legion, got him to 17k ES and around 360,000 dmg from pet, had like 1,000 ES regen per sec

Is the higher regen and life pots from jugg worth the 9k life instead of 17k ES?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info