[3.7] Herald of Agony JUGG -- 8.5k life -- ALL CONTENT DONE ON HC LEGION

I started doing this roughly based off Ziz's guide too. I did a delve last night and lucked out with this thing dropping

So I put it to work; I don't have to use a Elder Leather Belt, and can instead use Vitality+ Vitality Watchers Eye.

Veeeeeeeery tanky XD

"
ExpectLess wrote:
What's the best way to keep up virulence stacks against single target bosses? It seems like storm brand on its own doesn't get above 10-20 stacks on a single target. Would it be possible to replace faster casting with something else to stack poison on single targets?

But hey...saw your post. Not sure why your stacks are so low. I consistantly see 35-40 Virulence using Stormbrand. Is Stormbrand Quality? Is Fast Casting Quality? stacks as low as 10...you've done something wrong. Even 20 is too low to make sense. Are you using Poison support AND Lesser Poison support?

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 23, 2019, 2:31:35 AM
Hello to all,

Just a question regarding the herald of agony gem setup.

I´m using herald of agony + damagefull life + Pierce + empower level 4

For single target i´ts better to swap Pierce for vile toxins or another gem?

Thaks to all in advance,
"
naxus123 wrote:
Hello to all,

Just a question regarding the herald of agony gem setup.

I´m using herald of agony + damagefull life + Pierce + empower level 4

For single target i´ts better to swap Pierce for vile toxins or another gem?

Thaks to all in advance,
for hard boss swap for vile
Managed to craft this helm for like 3.5 exaltets. I am unsure if it is good enough without life. What do you think?

"
roteweste wrote:
Managed to craft this helm for like 3.5 exaltets. I am unsure if it is good enough without life. What do you think?

Since you can scour/chaos this item without losing the enchant (which is super good btw), I think you should definitely try to recraft imo. Personally I spent like 2ex crafting this kind of helm and I rolled over 3 mod combinations that were all better than that one.

In actuality you have just 2 good mods: "+3 minion gems" and "supported minion damage".

You can quite easily roll some life and some more resists. I also got % reduced mana reserved, so I could drop 2 nodes on the skill tree and reallocate them for more life and damage.

Conclusion: Recraft for sure, so many options to improve this helmet. Unless you really need int. Even then you'd be better off getting int on another gear piece like your amulet or jewels or just allocate a +30 notable.
Got a very min maxed version of this build with a 7l level 28 herald of agony. Check out my level 100 jugg profile. You can find my char on poe ninja as well. I have 10250 life and 5k life regen per sec. And much more dps then the 5l helm version.
Can u open full/close to full legion monolith? Or not enough clear speed for it?
"
Lord_Benway wrote:
Can u open full/close to full legion monolith? Or not enough clear speed for it?

If the layout is not cluttered, you can open almost all monsters.
If the layout is cluttered, you can open maybe half the monsters if you're lucky.
HoA Jugg is not meant to be a legion clearer though, but rather a hardcore boss killer.
Would it be at all possible to league start this build or should I give up on that idea? I know the items that give lots of +minion levels are where a lot of the cost comes from but I assume they aren't that necessary to uberlab/normal atziri/yellow maps?
Would it be at all possible to league start this build or should I give up on that idea? I know the items that give lots of +minion levels are where a lot of the cost comes from but I assume they aren't that necessary to uberlab/normal atziri/yellow maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info