[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Hey! Great build so far and very fun.
I have a question for you.Currently im pretty geared and clear almost whole content but there is a problem.because my cwdt is level 1 i dont think it suppots blood rage and since i have 13 mana i can use it too.What should I do about it?Also if i'd want to change my weapons to get more dps what stats(for rare) do you suggest?or is there a unique one?
Last edited by Bludrexe on Dec 23, 2019, 9:01:15 AM
"
Bludrexe wrote:
I have a question for you.Currently im pretty geared and clear almost whole content but there is a problem.because my cwdt is level 1 i dont think it suppots blood rage and since i have 13 mana i can use it too.What should I do about it?Also if i'd want to change my weapons to get more dps what stats(for rare) do you suggest?or is there a unique one?

you can use lower level blood rage or link it with blood magic or link auras with englighten

If you want to change weapons you will no longer play 0 frenzy build, so you have to remove both ahn and pacifism jewel and buy very good sword. For my character same dps in PoB is 380dps foil which cost ~3ex, but I need improve so I would have to spend at least ~5ex per weapon. If you are rich sure why not.
Last edited by pjootr on Dec 23, 2019, 10:40:38 AM
What did everyone here pay for their whatcher's eye? 2 ex seems to be the min I can find
hey, currently at 84 and this is certainly the best build I've played.
I can't seem to get dead banner up because the mana reserve is too much. With all 4 mana reservation skills up, I have 13 mana, which isn't sustainable. I have more mana total (677) than yours in the uber elder video, yet your unreserved was 31. Not sure how this is. Thoughts anyone?
"
Flitser wrote:
What did everyone here pay for their whatcher's eye? 2 ex seems to be the min I can find

Paid 2.5 ex for mine
@nircc
"
nircc wrote:
Hey i'm new in game and this is the build i went with my first character

1.i killed Alira- is it bad?
2.is there a way to understand which passives and nodes to pick first while leveling?
3.how am i suppose to get a 6 link item for cyclone? Im in act 4
4.i cant use Fortify as it takes out all of my mana :((( how important Fortify is?

Any other tips would be great !!
New and love the game and this build is what i aim for!
1) It is not - although it is better to save her if you are new -easier leveling with high mana regen and elemental resistance early in the game
2) I broke down the passives tree in four parts - you can check each one and read abit of the passive node description - then decide which path is the best for your current situation
3) Since you are new, 6L is the endgame. So don't aim for that, it is when you get to maps (+70 levels). You can start with 5L which usually cost lower than 3 chaos at trade site
4) As covered in Gem Setup in order of Importance - Fortify should be first or second support
5) Best advice I can give you as newbie is - read everything (item/skill/passive). Wiki is your best friend and please read through all the section. Good luck.

@pjootr
"
pjootr wrote:
Are you good with mana? In PoB I see there is 16 mana regen and cyclone cost 2 mana x 10 attack rate gives 20 mana per second. And there is nothing more to recover mana. Currently I'm using mana on hit from tree but I'm wondering if I will sustain mana with only minus mana cost craft.
@Bludrexe
"
Bludrexe wrote:
@xxmanilaxx
"
xxmanilaxx wrote:
hey, currently at 84 and this is certainly the best build I've played.
I can't seem to get dead banner up because the mana reserve is too much. With all 4 mana reservation skills up, I have 13 mana, which isn't sustainable. I have more mana total (677) than yours in the uber elder video, yet your unreserved was 31. Not sure how this is. Thoughts anyone?
This is covered in PAQ no 13 and Accessory Explanation. As to why in my video I have higher unreserved mana is covered in Gem Setup;

Copy from Gem Setup
4S 2L - Auras
Flesh and Stone > Maim | Dread Banner | Blood and Sand
Only Flesh and Stone and Maim Support needs to be link - if you don't 4L these slot make sure Maim support is on the right socket to support Flesh and Stone!
While writing this guide I noticed that my Flesh and Stone is on unlink socket, so my Maim support doing nothing.

Probably happened when I removed Flesh & Stone and Blood & Sand when they maxed out to do 20% quality recipe only to find that it doesn't work like level 20 gem and then reinsert the gem in the wrong order. Worst part is I just finished recording all the videos needed for this build with that setup, oh well, 130k dps loss. Note; this build use Bloodstance.

Quick solution if you can't use the suggested solution in PAQ is to to take off Maim support from Flesh and Stone setup; this have the least impact on your dps compared to turning off Blood and Sand or Dread Banner. (will be adding this to PAQ)
"
Asramero wrote:
@Mum_Chamber
"
Mum_Chamber wrote:
Am I correct that Tempered Flesh no longer gives the +49% crit multiplier due to the change in passive tree?

if yes, what would be your advice for jewels until I can afford a watcher's eye?
Yes this already been updated in the guide long before your comment. As covered in Jewel Explanation, get Tempered Flesh - it costs 3c at the time of this writing. 49% critical multiplier for 3c is better than any jewel you can find at that price.

thanks, it appears my math was wrong.
bought one right away, corrupted, got +crit chance =)

two more questions from me:
1. watcher's eye with pride intimidate is 2+ex right now. any other jewel suggestions? just go for raw physical damage or crit multiplier?
2. can you clarify why we go for Dazzling Strikes? is there any synergy, or is it simply good value for 4 points?

sorry for the newb questions.
"
Mum_Chamber wrote:

two more questions from me:
1. watcher's eye with pride intimidate is 2+ex right now. any other jewel suggestions? just go for raw physical damage or crit multiplier?
2. can you clarify why we go for Dazzling Strikes? is there any synergy, or is it simply good value for 4 points?

sorry for the newb questions.

1) If you can't afford it just go for rare jewel with crit multi
2) For Blind? With high attack speed skill like Cyclone you will Blind most monsters that survive longer than 2 seconds. If you are unaware of Blind effect, it lessens the target's chance to hit you by 50%! Total stats if you take Dazzling Strikes cluster;

15% chance to Blind Enemies on hit
15% accuracy rating
24% increased Damage against Blinded Enemies
90% increased Critical Strike Chance against Blinded Enemies
@Asramero
Hey thanks for the comment
1.i am at lvl 45 - should i become a slayer now? Still need to finish my last trail
2.which passive nodes i should aim for? Does it matter? Or just work my way to complete the lvl 60 passives
3.i feel like bosses gives me hell! I die a lot and not sure what to do to improve myself.. i cant find chaos orbs to get items
4.im in act5, any tips from here on what to aim for?
5.usually i pop blood and sand /flesh and sand and dread banner (all i can put on me without losing my mana) and then i just cyclone around mobs and if i see a orange/yellow monster i pop my warchief to help damage them
I also use leap/dash - is this the way i should play?

Thanks
Quick question: how much better is a Watcher's Eye with the Intimidate roll compared to a 3x offensive lines + 1 health line jewel? I know that intimidate is a +10% increased attack damage debuff on the target, but I'm not quite sure about the interactions with our damage rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info