[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

^

Someone help me out yo, i'll pay fucking 5 ex at this point
"
HarryPothead wrote:
^

check my build (its around 100ex worth)

Will slay everything in seconds. You don't have to follow it 100% but it gives you an idea. Also would advice to check builds on poeninja since there is a lot of stuff that works :D
"
juju666 wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:
^

check my build (its around 100ex worth)

Will slay everything in seconds. You don't have to follow it 100% but it gives you an idea. Also would advice to check builds on poeninja since there is a lot of stuff that works :D

I appreciate the tip my man, but i'm still quite new to the making a build without crutches, looking at your character makes no sense to me tbh, if I were to try and imitate it I wouldn't even know what item to start with and what to swap first, second, third, etc without breaking my shit and making it work in the end.
I tried changing to champ its even worse (i guess leech is keeping me alive a lot)

Also why does this build have crit nodes if we only get around 18% chance to crit
Well i ended up changing alot, where should I go from here? D:

I bet my skill tree is a mess
"
HarryPothead wrote:

Get two large cluster jewels with 8passives. (Deep cuts + 2jewel socket + what fits budget, i chaos spammed my jewels with like 200c) Get 3-4 medium cluster jewels. There is a lot of good ones so pick what u want. Would pick the endurance charges while channeling so u can skip leap slam endurance charges...

Follow my tree. You can skip top left if not going to use aspect of spider.

Switch sulphur and basalt flask to lions roar (massive dps boost) + cinderswallow with crit chance (this shit keeps you alive too)

get soul tether with pride effect (way better than some crit multi)

Swap melee phys damage to infused channeling

Get one corrupted blood jewel

Buy +2 impale watchers (expensive but worth it when can)

Get herald of purity in setup (insane dps boost) You will need 2x enlighten check pob what lvl u need so can fit all auras

Buy circle of guilt (buff effect best add)

Your boots are totally shit compared to other gear. Get real boots and swap gloves for spiked gloves (rare)

Get 15attack speed cyclone helm with good mods

Get vaal molten shell instead immortal call

get vaal ancestral warchief (insane dps boost) Mostly use it vs bosses

For my own setup think i will swap my rare ring to assasin marks one and get +1curse annointment on amulet so i have vulnerability+assasins on hit. Also haven't really looked too much into my medium cluster jewels and rare ones yet but will fix someday ^^
I manage to use Pride + Herald of Purity + Flesh & Stone + Precision + Dread Banner and additionally 2 circle of guilt with increased buff effect and increased physical damage.

To do so I bought 1.helmet with enchant herald of purity reserves 30% less Mana and 2. Ammy with stat pride reserve less Mana.

Used 1 large cluster jewel with 8 passives 2 medium cluster jewel and 2 small cluster jewels.

For belt either ryslatha or soul tether (more survivability)

Build can easily do all stuff very very smooth except T16 100% delirious.

My profile is open check gems, gear and tree.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:

Get two large cluster jewels with 8passives. (Deep cuts + 2jewel socket + what fits budget, i chaos spammed my jewels with like 200c) Get 3-4 medium cluster jewels. There is a lot of good ones so pick what u want. Would pick the endurance charges while channeling so u can skip leap slam endurance charges...

Follow my tree. You can skip top left if not going to use aspect of spider.

Switch sulphur and basalt flask to lions roar (massive dps boost) + cinderswallow with crit chance (this shit keeps you alive too)

get soul tether with pride effect (way better than some crit multi)

Swap melee phys damage to infused channeling

Get one corrupted blood jewel

Buy +2 impale watchers (expensive but worth it when can)

Get herald of purity in setup (insane dps boost) You will need 2x enlighten check pob what lvl u need so can fit all auras

Buy circle of guilt (buff effect best add)

Your boots are totally shit compared to other gear. Get real boots and swap gloves for spiked gloves (rare)

Get 15attack speed cyclone helm with good mods

Get vaal molten shell instead immortal call

get vaal ancestral warchief (insane dps boost) Mostly use it vs bosses

For my own setup think i will swap my rare ring to assasin marks one and get +1curse annointment on amulet so i have vulnerability+assasins on hit. Also haven't really looked too much into my medium cluster jewels and rare ones yet but will fix someday ^^

Thanks for the tips :)

How do you deal with curses if not via flasks?
And you are fine without vaal pact? how? xD
Last edited by HarryPothead on Apr 11, 2020, 2:52:22 PM
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Thanks for the tips :)

And you are fine without vaal pact? how? xD

I played op's build last league with vaal pact and in this league started as champion and without vaal pact and i have way less deaths in this league.

You don't need vaal pact when you have dps that kills everything at your movement speed. Soul tether + cinder keeps me alive. Only die to 1 shots and never because of leech.

Just go yolo mode without curse remove its not too important ^^

"

use hex-breaker on ur medium-cluster-jewel and u are immune to Curses while Channelling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info