[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Last edited by juju666 on Dec 22, 2019, 7:36:47 PM
Excellent guide. Very indepth. I regret not following this guide instead of a generic youtube video. Ugh
Am I correct that Tempered Flesh no longer gives the +49% crit multiplier due to the change in passive tree?

if yes, what would be your advice for jewels until I can afford a watcher's eye?
I'm not sure if i have messed up already but i've just been choosing random rewards when i complete quest, does it matter what gems i choose? I don't want to restart my character if i have to, also some items that you say we should get how exactly do we get them? Like what do u need to trade to get x item for example.
@Regidur2
"
Regidur2 wrote:
Really enjoy the guide so far.
Why do we use Soul of Solaris and not Lunaris for general mapping?
Because the stat it gives is better for the build?

@SgtDurian
"
SgtDurian wrote:
Hi Asramero,

Thanks for making this guide, saw it from LiftingNerdGaming's channel and I'm really enjoying cyclone for the first time.

Just a few thoughts,

What is your opinion of Sin's Rebirth Flask? I felt like the 30% more chaos damage is quite good since this build has high pDPS. The smoke is also quite useful.

I'm also using Soul of Lunaris over Soul of Solaris (unless its a hard boss fight).
The build cannot deal chaos damage because of Brutality support - which is why I didn't suggest Atziri's Promise. Solaris in general is the better choice, but at the end it is up to your playstyle.

@Paddy_1997
"
Paddy_1997 wrote:
Hey :) i have a question at the rings there are - total mana costs and anyone means they removed that veil for Channeling and Non Channeling. so i can use my cyclone permanent but i cant dash cause the mana costs. Any Idea ?
This is covered in PAQ no 13.

@evuus
"
evuus wrote:
Im having problem with auras, my character is on 32 level and when I want to have Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand and Dread Banner turned on, I dont have mana. I have Atziri`s Foible. What can I do with it? I`m begginner
At lower level your mana pool is low, with multiple auras on you will have lesser unreserved mana compared to level 90 character - so don't use them all. Turn off Dread Banner or Pride.

Good job on the gearing part. But I don't think Inspired Learning is worth (especially against bosses) pathing to right side of tree when you can get Disembowling cluster, Blade of Cunning cluster, Charging Offensive and Dazzling Strike cluster (these two clusters greatly improve build survivability). So my recommendation is;
1) Follow the recommended tree path
2) Replace Melee Physical Damage with Infused Channeling or Rage so you can use Berserk
3) Try Vaal Pact if you haven't already; yes it can get annoying but if you learn to manage the leech downtime and dot from Blood Rage -it is a powerful defensive mechanic - plus you already have Life Flask

@Mum_Chamber
"
Mum_Chamber wrote:
Am I correct that Tempered Flesh no longer gives the +49% crit multiplier due to the change in passive tree?

if yes, what would be your advice for jewels until I can afford a watcher's eye?
Yes this already been updated in the guide long before your comment. As covered in Jewel Explanation, get Tempered Flesh - it costs 3c at the time of this writing. 49% critical multiplier for 3c is better than any jewel you can find at that price.

@GonkGonk
"
GonkGonk wrote:
I'm not sure if i have messed up already but i've just been choosing random rewards when i complete quest, does it matter what gems i choose? I don't want to restart my character if i have to, also some items that you say we should get how exactly do we get them? Like what do u need to trade to get x item for example.
If you are not sure about something in the guide I recommend you read through every section, I believe I have covered all the necessary details. Also, Path of Exile Wiki is your best friend - type anything you want to look for and it should have page with basic description and mechanic of how things works. Good luck.
Hi

I just craft an armor with socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost, but I don't get the mana for Dash, Ancestral Warchief, Blood Rage ... Im lvl 83 right now
@juju666
I'm not on high awaken levels yet, but I'm using Vaal Molten Shell on bosses/metamorphs - with flask with increased armor affix it gives me a 8k shield (without a flask about 3-4k). I will also suggest taking more life nodes on the tree and more crit multipliers (e.g. Disemboweling).
Also in my opinion - if you went the path of Brutal Favor, you should take Vaal Pact, because this path alone is not giving you faster leeching. If you don't want to use it, I will suggest taking Impact and Overwhelm instead.
@juju666
And very important - without Vaal Pact I think Vitality Void is necessary.
Hey i'm new in game and this is the build i went with my first character

1.i killed Alira- is it bad?
2.is there a way to understand which passives and nodes to pick first while leveling?
3.how am i suppose to get a 6 link item for cyclone? Im in act 4
4.i cant use Fortify as it takes out all of my mana :((( how important Fortify is?

Any other tips would be great !!
New and love the game and this build is what i aim for!
Are you good with mana? In PoB I see there is 16 mana regen and cyclone cost 2 mana x 10 attack rate gives 20 mana per second. And there is nothing more to recover mana. Currently I'm using mana on hit from tree but I'm wondering if I will sustain mana with only minus mana cost craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info