[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

I've got a pastebin for anyone interested:

https://pastebin.com/n1iSS5va

~1.5 mil Shaper DPS
6.8K life

The axes cost a fortune but everything else was not too bad.

I've always loved playing Ground Slam it just didn't pack the "punch" I wanted up until this build. You won't be facetanking Shaper with this but it is just FUN to play and that is most important to me.

The range on Ground Slam is surprisingly large so as much as I like to get up close and personal there is no need to which helps survivability a lot.

Thanks for the amazing build!!
Newbie question time: does this works perfectly fine on 5L untill able to get a 6L, or is a 6L required for the build to get to high end content?
"
Newbie question time: does this works perfectly fine on 5L untill able to get a 6L, or is a 6L required for the build to get to high end content?

While a 6link is ideal and feels better, I have managed mid red maps on a 4link, so a 5link is sufficient.
Hi everyone !

Intersting build ! Is it avaible for HC league ? :)

Thx guyz
"
hacktiv wrote:
Hi everyone !

Intersting build ! Is it avaible for HC league ? :)

Thx guyz

It is tanker than the average build, but between taking DoT and tha ascendancy making us take 10% more damage instead of giving some form of damage reduction like just about every other ascendancy in the game, I dont suggest you play hardcore with it
Last edited by Ekule731 on Apr 11, 2020, 5:12:13 PM
Last edited by Ekule731 on Apr 11, 2020, 5:12:30 PM
Last edited by Ekule731 on Apr 11, 2020, 5:12:45 PM
Hi Ekule. I cant have that ground slam so OP DPS (~700k)
I barely get 20K dps
I have the gems, but cant even get near your values.
Can you explain me pls.
TKZ
"
Hi Ekule. I cant have that ground slam so OP DPS (~700k)
I barely get 20K dps
I have the gems, but cant even get near your values.
Can you explain me pls.
TKZ

On viewing your profile I only saw a single character, which is a juggernaut ground slam character using a mace and shield. Simply being juggernaut instead of berserker is way less damage for a multitude of reasons. Using a shield means you miss out on dual wielding bonuses (20% more physical attack damage and 20% more attack speed) Using a mace instead of an axe means you miss out on a bit of damage as maces dont have as much damage available in the tree and instead have alot of stun-centric nodes. You also aren't using a lion's roar flask. Also something to note is my 700k tooltip in the screenshot is in map, not hideout, and I said that right next to it, just in case you thought that was my hideout tooltip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info