[3.7] Assassin COC Ice Nova spam + Bonus Vaal Ice Nova // GREAT for Legion mobs! UPDATED

-
Last edited by Jawbreaker666 on Jul 9, 2019, 12:19:32 PM
"
NessOnett8 wrote:

That's a lot of faith placed in an old thread by a single guy doing unseen 'testing.' A 33 tickrate makes no sense for a game like this. Without any actual evidence or a confirmation from GG, I'd be wary of such an assertion. Not to mention the fact that the recent change to how attack hitboxes work(they aren't a single instance anymore) throws off most of the attack speed ramifications of it.

Fair enough. But it's all I got right now. Doing some playtesting myself with this in mind, it seems to hold up though. I do noticably more damage against bosses etc with 14CDR/7.4APS and only ice nova then I do with 0CDR/10APS Ice Nova + Glacial Cascade. I seem to get more casts as well, although that is hard to visibly tell for sure.

So until better info comes out, this does seem to hold up for now.
IGN: SugoiNL
Well i'on on level 70 and only act 9, but except the ring with -X mana cost, i got at lvl 80, i got the same stuff, flask like you. I was coming here to fully klill monolith, cause on my previous builds i didn't can do it, and now i got the Challenge so thank you
"
moltess22 wrote:
Well i'on on level 70 and only act 9, but except the ring with -X mana cost, i got at lvl 80, i got the same stuff, flask like you. I was coming here to fully klill monolith, cause on my previous builds i didn't can do it, and now i got the Challenge so thank you

Awesome, well done! And cheers :-)
Good build, used Frost blades until I got my hands on Cyclone & CoC, then slowly built up (leveling is actually quite fast) until I got Cospris. Blasting Glaciers really fast now, can't wait to get Carcass Jack and Pandemonium to further advance my character.
gud1
Last edited by satancukcan on Jul 12, 2019, 11:39:43 PM
Ok, I have a first world problem here. But when I Vaal Nova the legion my comp slows to a crawl, any ideas on how I can lighten that load and actually play this build? I have a pretty good comp, 1070 card etc...so I dont think the comp is the main issue here.
"
Darkhorde wrote:
Ok, I have a first world problem here. But when I Vaal Nova the legion my comp slows to a crawl, any ideas on how I can lighten that load and actually play this build? I have a pretty good comp, 1070 card etc...so I dont think the comp is the main issue here.

You could try to replace critical strikes or crit damage gem with elemental focus gem. That removes the freeze/herald of ice effects, which should decrease the lag by quite a bit
Last edited by SugoiNL on Jul 18, 2019, 9:10:48 AM
PoE Tooltip shows 6.02 Attack Rate and PoB shows 6.00 Attack Rate.
10% starkonjas and 9% cospri. nothing else.

Someone mentioned that the 9% attack speed one would still be in the range.
According to PoB this is a perfect match but according to InGame Tooltip I am 0.02 off which hurts a lot.

Do I need to downgrade to an 8% one do stay underneath the 6.00 Attack Rate shown in the PoE Tooltip so?
Last edited by Pradschapati on Jul 24, 2019, 1:48:32 PM
Good and fun build :)
Love it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info