[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Super fun build. Curious though, why not sacrifice 1 life node for Acrobatics?

Acrobatics makes you lose 50% of your armour which makes molten shell not as useful.
Is worth it double curse with vuln on tombfist?
"
_0815_ wrote:
Hi, why did you recommend Aborix and not a Vicious Projectile Harbinger Bow?

I mean yeah you get the 30 More and the 2 additionals Arrows but has really low crit chance. I think a really good Harbinger Bow was an good alternative or not?

The most damage comes from Impale Stacks and i think you get that easily fast without 2 additional arrows.

What did you think?

Vicious proj bow is good but the final multipliers you can get for barrage are less than 30% more damage for me if I cared about single target and I would never use tornado shot with vicious projectiles with this build because of the less attack speed mutltiplier just feeling bad. I normally find the low crit to be bad in bow builds but with assassins mark giving base crit now I don't even notice it for mapping.

The real only reason I prefer arborix is because it has movespeed, the other benefits are extremely good but I use daresso's/devotos/40+% movespeed boots because I wanted to go fast if you want to make super tank/dps build the vicious proj bow would definitely be better.

To everyone else pretty busy week for me wont be able to respond to much

"
VantsLoL wrote:
Is worth it double curse with vuln on tombfist?

It was the very last upgrade I got you should use assassins mark before it. You could use a rare chest with +1 curse too that's what a few of my friends are doing lvl1 maim or +attack base crit chest with +curse prefix
Last edited by Imeperfection on Jul 3, 2019, 12:09:01 AM
"
duabijitelur wrote:
why is this build that lag when shoot mobs?

You basically HAVE to play on predictive mode in network settings once you have fork. With headhunter if you do a beyond map the game basically stops on lockstep
"
Imeperfection wrote:
"
duabijitelur wrote:
why is this build that lag when shoot mobs?

You basically HAVE to play on predictive mode in network settings once you have fork. With headhunter if you do a beyond map the game basically stops on lockstep

Thats what i hate about this game.. i really hope with 4.0 they improve the engine etc so it doesnt break when you get to real end game stuff.
+1 Frenzy or + 0.6 Crit Chance Tombfist? Can’t decide. Can you help me out OP?
This build is incredible! Followed the guide to a tee except I got 2 abyss socket tombfists with double corrupt life% and vuln to make up for resists. First time I've ever done Uber elder deathless, almost unkillable for mapping! Very impressed
Somehow im lacking mana when i use my barrage on bosses :/ any tips? its maybe cuz my assassin's mark is lvl 8 and not 12? need help :( check my profile if u need.
Welp looks like this might be my last build to do all content with. Was looking for a build I could get some of the gear but have something to work toward to max it out. I love bow builds.

Bought a high dps arborix last night but it only had 3 sockets. Got 6 sockets in 2 jewlers and 6 linked in 12 fuse... Bought a nice roll daresso's with 6 sockets and 6 linked it in 3..

Bought the rigwald's quills. Have enough currency for the helm or the jewel now. I'm thinking the helm enchant as it'll help me farm the rest for the jewel quicker.

Leveling has been kinda eh, but I've never leveled a bow char that went smooth. I should have probably stuck with melee until I could use most of the gear but it's fine. Chain was a big boost to clear but even with mana leech i'm lucky to shoot 2-3x before oom haha. So far so good though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info