[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
ViciousFishes wrote:
Mind taking a look at my build?

https://pastebin.com/bfti1SD0

Always liked the idea of an impale TS but something about my dmg feels very pedestrian, especially against legions. I could potentially pick up a +1 TS enchant or a Rigwald's. Not enough for +2 yet.
Get rigwalds and +TS arrow helm it doesnt cost that much(60-70c) than do pristine+jagged fossil craft till you hit -9% physical. I dont have many goodies but im insta killing/phasing with 1-2 barrages t16 bosses/shaper build has insane dmg potential
Is it enough dps for all content? Poebuilder shows only 55k dps on ts, after cyclone it's look so low :-/
oh,i m sorry, lost description :)
Hi, why did you recommend Aborix and not a Vicious Projectile Harbinger Bow?

I mean yeah you get the 30 More and the 2 additionals Arrows but has really low crit chance. I think a really good Harbinger Bow was an good alternative or not?

The most damage comes from Impale Stacks and i think you get that easily fast without 2 additional arrows.

What did you think?
I respecced my league starter champion to this at level 92, as i had gotten a +2 impale watchers eye on my 2nd uber elder. Ive got most of the key items (Rigwalds, Darresso's defiance, arborix, +1 helm), but PoB only shows like 690k, although this does a LOT more damage than my impale cyclone zerk which shows 2.8 mil (not accounting for impale). Your PoB shows like 1.5 mil, can you take a look at mine? I do have an interesting legion jewel on the central duelist node (i made a custom jewel to show you what it does) which is a crazy boost to damage at the cost of life: https://pastebin.com/Wu3UjU6s

Thank you for making such a great post, i've always wanted to dump a bunch of currency into a build. I guess the next boost for me will be to get a +2 helm, i assume that really helps in the legion encounter.
Your build says to kill Alira. I assume that because of what you have set in path of building you actually mean help Alira. Just pointing that out :p
"
Is it enough dps for all content? Poebuilder shows only 55k dps on ts, after cyclone it's look so low :-/

read his guide, he mentions very clear that impale aint calculated correctly in the POB damage calculations, furthermore you're killing bosses with barrage where you can easily get 500k pob dmg, but you still gotta multiply that with MINIMALLY 200% to get anywhere close to the actually damage impale gives with the right passives and gear.
pantheon? :D
Anyone feel like the 200% more multiplier for impale is inaccurate? This would suggest i'm doing 2.4m barrage dps, but i feel like i'm doing at least 10m with how fast shaper guardians die.
How would death's opus do in place of arborix? It's like a third of the price lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info