[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Madoro88 wrote:
hello

i try this build but i have no mana if aktiv dread bannder precision flesh and stone and pride

i have 43mana and cannot shot ts :(

what i do wrong ??

Your precision is probably too high level. Keep it at level 1 :-)

Edited mine a bit.

Farrul's Fur
Aspect of the Cat
Fortify effect helmet + Fortify effect from skilltree.
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Sep 27, 2019, 7:45:52 AM
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
Edited mine a bit.

Farrul's Fur
Aspect of the Cat

How are you liking the build with Aspect of the Cat & Farrul's Fur in comparsion to the Daresso's Defiance chest? I have an Unset Aspect ring just in case I wanna try the Farrul's route, but everything is already so smooth with Daresso's. Wouldn't it be wise to swap out of Assassin's Mark once you get Farrul's Fur and maybe pick up a Warlord's Mark ring for the instant leech? Sounds juicy. Either that or drop the 2nd curse altogether and anoint the amulet with a different perk.

Also, have you tried dropping Precision and swapping from Inspirational to First to Strike, Last to Fall? Just curious to hear how it performs before I swap the points around.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
Last edited by Hiroyama on Sep 27, 2019, 3:45:23 PM
"
Hiroyama wrote:
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
Edited mine a bit.

Farrul's Fur
Aspect of the Cat

How are you liking the build with Aspect of the Cat & Farrul's Fur in comparsion to the Daresso's Defiance chest? I have an Unset Aspect ring just in case I wanna try the Farrul's route, but everything is already so smooth with Daresso's. Wouldn't it be wise to swap out of Assassin's Mark once you get Farrul's Fur and maybe pick up a Warlord's Mark ring for the instant leech? Sounds juicy. Either that or drop the 2nd curse altogether and anoint the amulet with a different perk.

Also, have you tried dropping Precision and swapping from Inspirational to First to Strike, Last to Fall? Just curious to hear how it performs before I swap the points around.

Way more survivability. I like the Farrul & %inc Fortify setup way better.
Thought about a lot of things, but I'm too lazy to change stuff. Too lazy to even finalize my tree and levels. Quite bored of this league and POE atm.
Probably taking a break for couple of weeks and then see it again.

I will probably take out Banner and then change Inspirational to Conqueror. I get Intimidate from Tombfists and doesn't happen often that I'm Low Life, so I don't think FtSLtF is that good.

Also switched back to Nomads belt for flat dex. Can't be bothered getting HH, since it's quite "meh" this league. Then I could drop DEX on boots and use Two-Toned for tons of resistances. That gives me more room to play around with rings, would like to use double Steel Rings with t1/essence flat phys.

Will try out Warlord's Mark too.

Accidentally Vaaled this one

Finished the helmet craft too. Need to divine it.

Last edited by Escape_Artist on Sep 27, 2019, 8:53:19 PM
"
Escape_Artist wrote:

How do you craft this helmet? Dense fossil + jagged fossil?
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
Escape_Artist wrote:

Yes that is how you craft it!
Last edited by _Duality_ on Sep 28, 2019, 3:26:57 AM
Crimson Dance shit nod?
So, if I have a 10 ex+ budget, should I aim for Farrul's fur or Daresso?
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
Escape_Artist wrote:

Dense + Jagged until you get both mods with open prefix and suffix (unless you wish to use Annuls). Lock Suffixes and Scour. Then multimod.
Just crafted this beauty. And yea, I feel beefier while doing more damage with this helmet. Fortify is love Fortify is life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info