[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Hi sorry but as a noob here, i have a lv 91 slayer and wondering if i should respec into this champion, any idea the pros and cons or champion overall wins?

i can see that this champion's survivalbility is crazy good, what about damage wise and how different would it be?

thanks in advance <3
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
Jonikonas wrote:

Tried to fossil craft a chest. It may not be T1 life but I'll keep it, took 5 tries. Going to craft additional curse and try to make 3 white sockets.

Sick chest. Pristine + serrated I guess? Total cost?

Bought the base for 12,5ex (i86, 30q and 6-linked). Had some fossils laying around from glacier farming and thought why not. And yes serrated + pristine, the last 3 tries I also used a sanctified fossil. I think I got quite lucky.
What about pantheon? i'm running Lunaris + Garukhan atm, is it fine?
"
mdructor wrote:
edit ^: thanks. i thought damage on full life seemed likely, im going to try it out for a while

Im also finishing this crafted helm, do you think projectiles pierce is the best craft to finish or maybe phys damage taken as fire?

EDIT:

i think pierce is kinda useless, cause projectiles fork, then chain and then pierce and by that time t16 8 mods packs die already so i don't know really! i have a poor man's version of the helm, with just fortify -phys and crafted life lol
Yeah, after looking at other helms on the market, it seemed like the phys taken as fire was much more popular, so i went with it. thanks neph!
i just can't understand why my dmg on lvl 67 is only 2.9k and my mana is ending instantly with 4 link body armour
can someone say what is the pantheon? too many people asking, but nobody answer
pantheon is boss list what you get buff from, press Y and you will see it
Amazing build. Days ago i did 6 hp players Uber Elder at the first try >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N4NLhW4D_w
Last edited by kokoop on Jul 17, 2019, 2:33:47 PM
I am assuming that the Rigwald's is super necessary. When I respecced over from my cyclone character I used nearly everything I had on 6L'd Arborix and Daresso's. So now I'm farming Glacier (at glacial rates) to afford the quiver. Then I was planning on saving for the Watcher's Eye and then upgrade my +1 helm to +2. That sound like a decent plan? Only thing I can see after that would be a good ammy/glove combo with additional curse.
Last edited by lowbrow909 on Jul 17, 2019, 8:41:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info