[PS4] 3.7.2 Patch Notes

"
for me it worked fine, blood rage on x runs great

Is blood rage itself broken for you too? Where it wont allow u to get to full life even with pots or leech?
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
for me it worked fine, blood rage on x runs great

Is blood rage itself broken for you too? Where it wont allow u to get to full life even with pots or leech?

I was talking to someone who plays on pc they said its broken there too. I have the issue with blood rage and also vaal pact. Neither one together or seperate allows me full life. It always stops 10 to 20 life before full. Take a look for your character
"
Animeking696 wrote:
Is anyone else opening chest, etc. with X and attacking at the same time?
This is new I didn't have this issue

Same here, was ok before patch.
No guys you forget, all bugs are hideout related :)

Change your hideouts, 100% bug fix! -GGG
you gain 4% of your life as dmg per second, maybe you lifereg isn't high enough?
On the bright side, I only have to cast ED 3 times to run out of mana. THEN I can pick up that alteration orb
"
you gain 4% of your life as dmg per second, maybe you lifereg isn't high enough?

No even with pots and leech. Try it trust me its broken.
yes now I get it have always 6 life less than max, you are right
"
Seanana wrote:
No guys you forget, all bugs are hideout related :)

Change your hideouts, 100% bug fix! -GGG

I really hope ur joking because Vaal Double strike instantly crashes the game. The bugs have nothing to do with your hide out thats absurd. It has to do with certain skills. There are many skills known to cause crashes look at the bug report page.
"
yes now I get it have always 6 life less than max, you are right

Yeah. Its weird. Vaal Pact keystone passive messes it up more lol so if u use the gem that gives increased damage on full life or something requiring full life you just cant with those lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info