What games do you wish to be remastered?

"
deathflower wrote:

It is a set of works that are connected, MicroProse did not serialize it. Some games are simply not serialized. It is something you did.

Using words such as Cute and childish are such "Low Effort Posting".

You are so adorable, full of juvenile charm.

So before you used "High effort Posting" before to say the same thing. That IS cute. Still nobody asked background stories. But I don't really care, sorry making you think I meant the new xcom2 and so giving you the incense to but your remake/remaster etc. on this thread.

"

It is important back in the days of fan translation where people called it different names. It decide the name that appear on the screen. One version has the word "Seiken Densetsu 3" on the title screen and another version have "Secret of Mana 2". Since you didn't call it SOM2, I know which version you are probably playing. The schism is between more original text or more localized text. Localization & Translation Are Not The Same.

there was another translation not from Corlett? I'm not talking about now, i'm talking about 15< years ago. And again you add some obvious fact nobody cares about^^

"

No. Not really. Seiken Densetsu 3 has time stop mechanics. Square Enix seem to want to move away from more sluggish gameplay to more actiony gameplay. Snes version has normal attack and TECH attack. Duran is using weak attack that can be chain into triple slashing attack, a charged strong attack and Time stop Animation Tech attack in the remake. Go watch the Trial of Mana remake gameplay demo.

How do you know I never played the game? My good man, I am sure you know that better than I do.

Ah you mean the spells and special skills. Yeah their animation froze the battlefield. Also opening the skills menue. There is no way around it in these types of games. More modern games come up with some slow motion but thats it.(was ME1 the first with this? kinda long ago)
And yeah duran... there are others, Lise could trigger her stronger combo finisher without a chain. Kevin could do it too. hawkeye needed the chain. there was still a strong/weak attack in the original.

Because you don't really know about these things i came to think you never actually played the game.

"

Did you watch FF7 remake gameplay demo? Lots of actiony gameplay right there. It is a remake, remakes can have many changes to the game.

I don't talk about the new planned remake, I talk about the one on steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/39140/FINAL_FANTASY_VII/
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:

So before you used "High effort Posting" before to say the same thing. That IS cute. Still nobody asked background stories. But I don't really care, sorry making you think I meant the new xcom2 and so giving you the incense to but your remake/remaster etc. on this thread.

there was another translation not from Corlett? I'm not talking about now, i'm talking about 15< years ago. And again you add some obvious fact nobody cares about^^

Obviously you don't care. I didn't give background stories for just your benefits, there are other readers on the forum. People can be generally ignorant, meaning that they are uneducated and lacking in sophistication. If You are unconcerned about your own lack of knowledge and information awareness, please be considerate of others who does.

If you want to maintain a conversation and keep it going, you need a certain level of amiability. Considering treating people decently and with respect. Not "You're cute". It would be considered condescending and snobbish.

It is ok for me to do so. I am patronizing in a way that they usually can't resist the urge of replying. Not replying would frustrated or infuriated them.

"

Ah you mean the spells and special skills. Yeah their animation froze the battlefield. Also opening the skills menue. There is no way around it in these types of games. More modern games come up with some slow motion but thats it.(was ME1 the first with this? kinda long ago)
And yeah duran... there are others, Lise could trigger her stronger combo finisher without a chain. Kevin could do it too. hawkeye needed the chain. there was still a strong/weak attack in the original.

Because you don't really know about these things i came to think you never actually played the game.

Kevin and Hawkeye has "Double Attack" allowing them to attack twice in a single attack animation. It is not a combo or chain.

PS: That's Lise TECH Attack. It is an "INSTANT CAST" attack. TECH attack does not need to be in ordered sequence, in other word not a chain. It can be done independently, you just have to fill up your tech bar .

I am more convinced you never actually played the game or is an SD3 amateur.

"

I don't talk about the new planned remake, I talk about the one on steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/39140/FINAL_FANTASY_VII/

It is a PC port with higher resolution...
Last edited by deathflower on Jul 23, 2019, 2:27:11 PM
Master of Orion 1 and 2, especially first one.
Last edited by vmt80 on Jul 28, 2019, 5:09:20 PM
Abuse, damn I love it :)
D2+LoD
C&C Red Alert
Gothic 2+Addon
Dungeon Keeper 2
Ultima IX
MS Links 2003
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
half life
A DBZ game which is worth to play on
Last edited by lutja on Oct 24, 2019, 6:51:11 PM
Risk Your Life / Return of Warrior.

I'd pay big bucks.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
All of the old D&D games from SSI.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info