[3.7] The Human Blender - Double Malice Ice Nova w/ Avatar Of Fire!

I think that now i got it i was thinking that i had to have 7.57.
So if im using 2 cospris my APS should be 15.14 on the APS like in the printscreen i posted before i have to work to go to 7.35 to 15.14 am i correct?
and i have another doubt i need to have 15.14 unbuffed or buffed?
15.14 buffed, because you don't want buffs to take you over 15.14. You don't need it to be exactly that number; but higher is better until you go over that number.

Faster Attacks linked to Cyclone, the Cyclone helm enchant, and Attack Speed With Swords affixes on jewels are big ways to improve your attack speed.
"
SpiritKid wrote:
15.14 buffed, because you don't want buffs to take you over 15.14. You don't need it to be exactly that number; but higher is better until you go over that number.

Faster Attacks linked to Cyclone, the Cyclone helm enchant, and Attack Speed With Swords affixes on jewels are big ways to improve your attack speed.

big thanks ill improve that on my build
somehow people neglect blood rage. it's big APS boost and provides us with frenzy charges which is a great dps boost too
This build looks very promising.
At early stages, like level 40, one can start with a pair of R B gem slot daggers, the gems listed, a Tabula for the 6 link body armour, and spam Vortex while you cyclone. The Frost Bolts don't work well at the early stage as it stops you from cycloning, just haven't figure that out.
W/o enlighten support, I am using Flesh and STone, Precision, and Clarity, which leaves about 15% of your mana free to keep cycloning and spamming.

Enjoy!
The Chinese Servers tell you what kills you??
https://clips.twitch.tv/PerfectCoyNeanderthalResidentSleeper
Is there anyone still following this thread?
Anyway, I been following closely on this COC fire build, so far so good! Doing T15-16 without much issue , however I died quite easily from physical damage.
What are you guys doing to survive better?

Can anyone check my gear what I can upgrade next for DPS boots?
Helmet with -fire resistance for enemy?
Currently fully buff will reach about 15.15 attack speed, which already more of 0.01 attack speed. But I have 15% increased cooldown recovery speed on my belt, will that be okay?
I have about 9 ex worth of currency and I know due to popularity of the build, lots of item have a price spike.

I feel like, if I will die fast, why not I kill fast instead?

Last edited by mual12345 on Feb 10, 2020, 1:20:08 AM
Hello, how you doing.

I have this CoC Nova character. and is doing good, but i feel like it has even more potential. Could you help me out to bring the best of it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zerosteel/characters?characterName=YaNoHayTortillas
Hello OP.

I know I'm late to join the party but I just wanna say that I'm having fun with this build of yours. Yeah, and I learn a lot about CoC mechanics by following this guide thanks to you.(Old CoC discharger was my favourite xD).

One question though, since I cannot find anyone asking about this or simply the comments are too many. I have 100% Cold to Fire Pyre Sapphire Ring, if I use this ring, can I neglect Avatar of Fire and Cold to Fire Gem in all setup? And replacing them with Blue Support Gem for extra damage? or simply life leech gem for better survivability? What do you think?

Thanks!
POG POG POG
@Zerosteel sorry but I'm not doing full build reviews atm. This guide is old and I haven't updated it for 3 leagues, as good as it was at the time it wouldn't be up to date.

@Hadiess Yeah that would work fine :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info