3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Well, thanks both of you for your advices, just killed Shaper.

The build is fun !!!
hi! first off, i tried your build but i decided to go with Scion (just personal preference since i had a slayer already) and i love it.! (gj bro). but i don't like managing my mana, my Gear is far from perfect but do you think 2 good steel rings with eg. physical damage, attack speed and most importantly -total mana are a viable alternative?
I wonder if Xoph's Blood would be the better option here. PoB says no, but from a pure logical view it should be.
No idea if this is because of a miscalulation.

Also trying to build without rage and berserk, will see if this works out :)
https://pastebin.com/NyMCxBRh does'nt work, i copy and import it but then the whole tree build is gone
Hi Torstein,

I have never been able to level as fast as with your build. I finished Act10 after 8 hours. Right now I still have to improve my gear, my single-target lacks. But that does not matter, for hard encounters I use your incinerate-chieftain-build - pretty beefy and a good boss killer. Thanks for that too.

Currently I'm farming for Leagion Encounter V Challanges. Can you or someone else confirm, that it is possible to spawn maraketh-legion in act 9 (belly of the beast)?
I have make more than 200 runs and unfortunately i had no maraketh-spawn, Maybe i have a realy bad rng but gradually I conclude that it is not possible.

Thanks for your help, Greetings

"
Ger_3Plusss wrote:
hi! first off, i tried your build but i decided to go with Scion (just personal preference since i had a slayer already) and i love it.! (gj bro). but i don't like managing my mana, my Gear is far from perfect but do you think 2 good steel rings with eg. physical damage, attack speed and most importantly -total mana are a viable alternative?

-total mana is surely good option. I played fine without it but you can craft it if you feel you need it.
I would go with 1 elder two-stone ring with assassin's mark and multimod it.

"
dupdidoit wrote:
I wonder if Xoph's Blood would be the better option here. PoB says no, but from a pure logical view it should be.
No idea if this is because of a miscalulation.

Also trying to build without rage and berserk, will see if this works out :)

Because Xoph's Blood with Avatar of Fire converts 50% of you phys damage to fire and you deal only fire damage. So other 1/2 of phys damage is wasted.

"
Dovahsith wrote:
Hi Torstein,

I have never been able to level as fast as with your build. I finished Act10 after 8 hours. Right now I still have to improve my gear, my single-target lacks. But that does not matter, for hard encounters I use your incinerate-chieftain-build - pretty beefy and a good boss killer. Thanks for that too.

Currently I'm farming for Leagion Encounter V Challanges. Can you or someone else confirm, that it is possible to spawn maraketh-legion in act 9 (belly of the beast)?
I have make more than 200 runs and unfortunately i had no maraketh-spawn, Maybe i have a realy bad rng but gradually I conclude that it is not possible.

Thanks for your help, Greetings

Tnx for the nice words :)
I think it's little too low area for Maraketh. Your best bet would be to spam Glacier.
"
thethiefke wrote:
https://pastebin.com/NyMCxBRh does'nt work, i copy and import it but then the whole tree build is gone

works fine for me :/
Hey bud, what is your armor/evasion ratings? seems like I can live but if I have to close distance on a ton of ranged mobs, I'll die, and very quickly. I went and looked at my armor and stuff and its only @ 20% mitigation. That seems rather low. I know ya pop a totem, but is there a way to get this higher so I won't have to rely on that as much?
"

Tnx for the nice words :)
I think it's little too low area for Maraketh. Your best bet would be to spam Glacier.

Thanks for the tip, got the challange finally after 30 glacier maps. I changed to carcass and AOE-Support for more aoe.

Greetings
"
blumps wrote:
Hey bud, what is your armor/evasion ratings? seems like I can live but if I have to close distance on a ton of ranged mobs, I'll die, and very quickly. I went and looked at my armor and stuff and its only @ 20% mitigation. That seems rather low. I know ya pop a totem, but is there a way to get this higher so I won't have to rely on that as much?

build relies on acro and phaseacro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info