[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
Plans for 3.20, OP?

I'll update the guide, as usual. No big changes. Aegis Aurora will probably still be inanely expensive, but the Fang will be farmable thanks to the new div card. The current PoB will most likely be the same as the 3.20 one.

Hmm, missed a bunch of seasons since i played last time. Why the Aegis is "suddenly" so expensive?
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
Plans for 3.20, OP?

I'll update the guide, as usual. No big changes. Aegis Aurora will probably still be inanely expensive, but the Fang will be farmable thanks to the new div card. The current PoB will most likely be the same as the 3.20 one.

Hmm, missed a bunch of seasons since i played last time. Why the Aegis is "suddenly" so expensive?

It's very rare, adds another defensive layer, and is useful (if not BiS) in a lot of builds.

The answer to your question is obvious, just read what it does.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Aegis_Aurora
"
Sighted wrote:

It's very rare, adds another defensive layer, and is useful (if not BiS) in a lot of builds.

Yes, I am aware of its perks.
I'm telling that a few leagues back, when i played this build, it was dirt-cheap. And now the prices are...uhm...a bit higher :D
Last edited by Prof549 on Dec 7, 2022, 8:45:44 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Sighted wrote:

Yes, I am aware of its perks.
I'm telling that a few leagues back, when i played this build, it was dirt-cheap. And now the prices are...uhm...a bit higher :D

A lot of people realised how strong it is. A huge reason for its price is Pohx's RF build, which is (rightfully) very popular and uses it as end game shield.
"
Vatinas wrote:

A lot of people realised how strong it is. A huge reason for its price is Pohx's RF build, which is (rightfully) very popular and uses it as end game shield.

So now we are paying over9000 for the "brand" and "popularity", with the same "ingredients".
Oh well, very IRL-ish xD
Played in 3.16, 3.17 and now im trying it in 3.20. Great build and excellent guide :)
Huh, not a single Fragile Bloom on the market. Not the original nor replica.
What to put there?
"
Prof549 wrote:
What to put there?

They are both drop disabled since 3.20.
"
Darkeyes wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
What to put there?

They are both drop disabled since 3.20.

Oh, that's such a shame. I loved that jewel. :( Thanks for letting me know though, I removed it from the guide.
"
Vatinas wrote:

Oh, that's such a shame. I loved that jewel. :( Thanks for letting me know though, I removed it from the guide.

Do we benefit from stun and block recovery at all? Maybe something like Immutable Force can go in it's place or just something basic, like flat ES/Armour jewels would be better? Or slapping 2 extra Skill points somewhere else?
Last edited by Prof549 on Dec 17, 2022, 8:04:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info