[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Thank you for the previous answer. One more question. There are no watcher's eye jewelles with "Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" on trade. If i have more then 20ex what i shall buy? What is the best alternative?
Last edited by Not_Realy_Happy on Jul 5, 2019, 6:16:48 PM
"
Thank you for the previous answer. One more question. There are no watcher's eye jewelles with "Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" on trade. If i have more then 20ex what i shall buy? What is the best alternative?

I think you might be mistaken, there are over 200 such jewels for sale, here's a link : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/9XPgyTK

Another useful mod is flat armour; it's more expensive if you want both, but here's a link to jewels with extra ES and flat armour : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/DmwrDgC5

I listed more mods in the Gear section :)
Last edited by Vatinas on Jul 6, 2019, 9:22:43 AM
So I'ver played this build a lot and it's super tanky but lacks a bit of clear speed. I added a Bisco's Leash for mapping, also I am now memeing it up with Animate Weapon Cast while Channeling. Here is my temporary set up ^^

21/20 Animate Weapon is currently 6c :) it works fine in maps and is super fun. Also, any reason why you are not running an offering skill in your set up?
Last edited by Synteximus on Jul 6, 2019, 5:28:15 PM
"
Synteximus wrote:
So I'ver played this build a lot and it's super tanky but lacks a bit of clear speed. I added a Bisco's Leash for mapping, also I am now memeing it up with Animate Weapon Cast while Channeling. Here is my temporary set up ^^

21/20 Animate Weapon is currently 6c :) it works fine in maps and is super fun. Also, any reason why you are not running an offering skill in your set up?

Hi,

I'm glad you're enjoying the build!

Animate weapon is a good idea, but doesn't it require the chest that makes the weapons drop identified? I've never played AW, so I'm not sure of how necessary it is. If the clear is fine with just the white weapons animated, it's a really good idea! It improves the clear at the cost of a bit of single target, which is nice. Any chance you might be able to record a video of a map clear + boss? If you feel like it's a nice alternative to HoA, I might add it to the guide :)

The only reason I don't have an offering is that I don't have the socket space. Of all the gems I have currently equipped, I value all of them more than the offering, but if you find a gem you don't feel like keeping, like culling strike in your case, then an offering is a good idea :) Spirit and flesh offering are both really good, though I would value spirit over flesh.

Have a nice day!
I just wanted to say this is one of the best builds ive played im smashing through the atlas.
"
I just wanted to say this is one of the best builds ive played im smashing through the atlas.

Thanks so much! It means a lot, really ^_^ I hope you continue to have fun!
Thank you for the build just killed shaper on 81 lvl. Very tanky build. And how can i socket 6th link (minion speed)
Last edited by Not_Realy_Happy on Jul 8, 2019, 11:02:33 AM
"
Thank you for the build just killed shaper on 81 lvl. Very tanky build. And how can i socket 6th link (minion speed)

I found out a few days ago that minion speed has a 140% mana multiplier, and we don't have the mana to fit it in, so we use instead Physical to Lightning, which has a lower mana multiplier. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it! :)
You're runnign a level 17 Blood magic with Determination. I have a level 19 Blood magic and Determination reserves 101% life, so I can't use it

What am I doing wrong?
"
Haaaaps wrote:
You're runnign a level 17 Blood magic with Determination. I have a level 19 Blood magic and Determination reserves 101% life, so I can't use it

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

The first thing that comes to my mind is to check if you have all the reduced mana reservation nodes in the skill tree. If you have them, you can post a PoB link and I'll take a look :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info