[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
zweckform wrote:
Would it be good to use hatred+generosity instead of determination, get elemental equilibrium and some fire/lightning damage on cyclone?

Also is there a way to work in the grand spectrum cobalt jewels to get some more mana/es?

I don't really think it would be worth the investment of Hatred for EE. We are so constrained by gem sockets I don't see where we can fit it in. Problem #1 would be as soon as you get to red maps you would most likely want to switch back to determination to get tanky again.

As a aside I think this build will be pretty good at Uber Lab. I haven't done it yet but already the numbers are comparable to my Nga Cyclone character and I have no trouble running it with that character. Depends on the damage really but I already fell has tanky as it.
Last edited by Rebur on Jun 30, 2019, 4:50:56 PM
"
Rebur wrote:
As a aside I think this build will be pretty good at Uber Lab. I haven't done it yet but already the numbers are comparable to my Nga Cyclone character and I have no trouble running it with that character. Depends on the damage really but I already fell has tanky as it.

I ran several uber labs to carry friends of mine, and I can confirm it's a really good lab runner. Not as fast as a pathfinder between trials, but very safe for Izaro fights, and the damage is more than enough. :)
Great build man. Keeping it up !
"
iantsu wrote:
Great build man. Keeping it up !

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it ^_^
Currently running in this HC Legion and have mostly gotten the build rolling (at least the defensive aspects). 78 now and the survivability is hilarious. I only have ~6k es, but I have 34k armor before flasks, which is busted with aegis and the Kiloava gem.

Cool build, was definitely more expensive than I was expecting though haha (I think the HC prices for most of this stuff are a bit higher), still need to pick up a Fang of Arakaali and the spell block jewel/blessing of chayula.

Coloring the Shavs wasn't too bad using the Jeweller's trick. I may go back for another red socket eventually. Gonna need to save up a ton of jeweller's though (80 each time I fail to get a red in that 5th socket = oof).

Loving things so far though!

Current gear:

Have 2 of the Healthy Mind's and the Kiloava jewel (got 5% strength on the other notable, so not bad).
Last edited by Saedeas on Jul 2, 2019, 4:45:29 AM
"
Saedeas wrote:
Currently running in this HC Legion and have mostly gotten the build rolling (at least the defensive aspects). 78 now and the survivability is hilarious. I only have ~6k es, but I have 34k armor before flasks, which is busted with aegis and the Kiloava gem.

Cool build, was definitely more expensive than I was expecting though haha (I think the HC prices for most of this stuff are a bit higher), still need to pick up a Fang of Arakaali and the spell block jewel/blessing of chayula.

Coloring the Shavs wasn't too bad using the Jeweller's trick. I may go back for another red socket eventually. Gonna need to save up a ton of jeweller's though (80 each time I fail to get a red in that 5th socket = oof).

Loving things so far though!

Current gear:

(...)

Have 2 of the Healthy Mind's and the Kiloava jewel (got 5% strength on the other notable, so not bad).

It's nice to get some feedback from someone playing in hc :) I'm glad you like it!

5% increased strength is nice! Once you get Shaper's Touch, strength will grant you mana (which grants armour and ES) and ES, so it's really nice. Grats!

I hope you continue to have fun with the build :)
Was looking for a fun solid boss killer this league. Great guide. Having a blast so far@75
"
Xfgsdlol wrote:
Was looking for a fun solid boss killer this league. Great guide. Having a blast so far@75

I'm glad you're having fun! I hope everything goes well ^_^
Can i use headhunter? Or there is another better belt?
"
Can i use headhunter? Or there is another better belt?

I don't think the headhunter would work well with this build, since it's our minions that deal damage. That being said, if a minion kills an enemy with damage over time, it counts as a kill for us, and our spiders mostly deal damage through poison, so maybe it could actually work, but I'm too poor to try it out :p

In any case, I think the best option is a stygian belt with the resists you need, ES, and with a minion movement speed jewel. I also have dexterity on my jewel, since I needed some for HoA.

Hope that helps :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info