[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi, I've been loving this build and read a lot of posts about how some of you have pushed this build even further, I love that.
This build is so good, I literally made it to Lvl 92 on just a tabula rasa and no quality gems and non-linked herald.

But now that I'm somewhat geared, its even better but I still need to get a better colored armor and finish leveling my alt gems in offhand. I've got a couple of questions and I'd be delighted if someone could help me out with these:
1)I'm using a 3R-3B skin of the lords(call to arms), HoP-Ruthless(will replace with empower once that's lvld)-Bloodlust-Minion Dmg-Predator-Minion Speed. Is there any other blue gem I could use instead of Minion speed to give me more out of my HoP at this point till I swap to a better chest peice?

2)How does Minion Block work, does it completely negate enemies attack? As in if one of my minion blocks an attack, do neither me or other minions get hit by it?

3)Is there a way to prevent/reduce DoT besides pantheon? and against some of the random 1 shot explosions which kill me sometimes or does it happen to others too?

4)How helpful can -% reduced extra damage from critical strikes on watcher's eye can be for this build?

5)Homing beam attacks, like mineral pool bosses and orchard boss, is there a way to defend against them besides Vaal Discipline?

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated! I'm still working towards chest, helmet enchant, gems and min-max-ing unique stats.
I'm somewhat new to the game, I apologize if some of my questions seems silly.
Thank you for reading.:)
Last edited by _Supernal_ on Feb 12, 2021, 8:45:55 AM
Hi, all,

Stupid question... where do I check how much dmg my sentinels are doing?

Thx,
path of building
"
inidp wrote:
"
Hello, i made this build and got it to really endgame, got 1 mil per Sentinel and 8k es with a few good items, but i got kinda bored with it.
So, im selling this full build, if anyone is interested to offer something here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/UNnqX8Uk
Thanks for the build, it carried me in the endgame, done Maven without effort and Sirus is now a joke.

you meant the mavens invitation? i looked at you build you dont do enough dmg to fast clear feared, let alone the maven.

I cleared every invitation BUT the feared one, that got me killed real hard. Anything but that, and Uber Atziri, i did with ease, just spinning around. And the Maven is just like sirus, just stand near and spin.
Hi, Ok, finally able to see what my sentinels do and its no good...

Minion (sentinels of purity):
Avg dmg: 88k
Attack/cast rate: 3.65
Total DPS: 320k
Impale DOPS: 197k
Total inc Impale DPS: 518k
Life: 38k

I'm guessing this is a build that needs a lot of money invested? but any further tips are super welcome.

Not sure what's going on right now but the Shaper bosses (Phoenix/Minotaur) totally obliterated me...

Thanks everybody.
"

I'm guessing this is a build that needs a lot of money invested? but any further tips are super welcome.

Not sure what's going on right now but the Shaper bosses (Phoenix/Minotaur) totally obliterated me...

Thanks everybody.

you need to get a lvl 21 hop asap!
Also take out empower, its only good if you have a lvl 4... Put multistrike in its place! if money is an issue, sell your awakened minion dmg to fund your 21/20 HOP.

Your rings are sooooo bad, you need mana res/sentinel dmg rings. shit rolled ones are cheap and divine them as you find and sell six links. That is how I got mine so high.

this build is not that expensive to get off the ground, but gets reallllly expensive just like any other build to min max it. Just to give you an idea on how much is realllly expensive, I have spent around 100+ exalts on my char this league.

Pastebin of my char: https://pastebin.com/hf8ftc0y

hopefully this helps
hi, building this atm, lvl 87 and feels good.
my dmg is kind of on the low side, spiders are at 45k dps compared to the 70k dps that the lvl90 pob shows. i have checked pbo everywhere but i can't find where does the difference come from.

also, energy shield regen feels slugish as hellc. i am going to try a sorrow of the divine in exchange of one of the writhing jars. btw, why 2 of those? so far i don't feel i need 2.

will post more updates
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"

Thanks everybody.

you need to get a lvl 21 hop asap!
Also take out empower, its only good if you have a lvl 4... Put multistrike in its place! if money is an issue, sell your awakened minion dmg to fund your 21/20 HOP.

Your rings are sooooo bad, you need mana res/sentinel dmg rings. shit rolled ones are cheap and divine them as you find and sell six links. That is how I got mine so high.

this build is not that expensive to get off the ground, but gets reallllly expensive just like any other build to min max it. Just to give you an idea on how much is realllly expensive, I have spent around 100+ exalts on my char this league.

Pastebin of my char: https://pastebin.com/hf8ftc0y

hopefully this helps

Thanks so much for the help!

My Divergent HOP is 20% u_u I was hoping that was enough...
I'll start funding for the rest.

Thx!
@Noice_Applez

Any reason you go your current route instead of saving a point and go above?

Noice_Applez have you got enought tankyness?
i mean you switch many node on the tree for the cluster jewel, is taht only for dps?
i'm nearly 96 atm, i want to deal more with this build, i'm focusing my lvl but i want to swap to something like you do in few days.
any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info