[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Why such armor for endgame and why these mods are priority:
1. Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost
2. +(120–129) to maximum Life
3. Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim
4. Regenerate 1% of Life per second

?

Instead of Hyrri's Ire with insane evasion (more chance to evade) and which adds +10% to spell and attack dodge ?

I get that cold damage doesn't do squat for this build, but the main defense here is evasion/dodge, isn't ?

I don't have mana problems, life regen is ok, maim is just slowing enemies, which is nice, but not anything insane and the only thing cool is life quant, but you more likely to encounte something like 50+ life on these armors and maximum life, which is cool.
"

Gem progression

- At level 1 grab Caustic Arrow + Pierce + Lesser Poison.
- At level 4 grab Mirage Archer and add it to main setup. Grab also Dash for movement and self-cast Steelskin for defense
- At level 8 grab Void Manipulation support
- At level 10 grab Precision aura Withering Step. Also replace Dash with Blink Arrow
- At level 12 replace Caustic Arrow with Toxic Rain
- At level 16 grab Herald of Agony, Summon Skitterbots and Blood Rage. You will most likely not be able to sustain Blood Rage at this stage, so just start leveling it but do not use it.
- At level 18 replace Pierce with Vicious Projectiles
- At level 24 grab Plague Bearer and Despair.
- At level 31 replace Lesser Poison with Added Chaos Damage and grab Swift Affliction
- At level 34 grab Summon Stone Golem
- At level 38 get Immortal Call, Increased Duration and Cast when Damage taken supports and replace your self-cast Steelskin setup with this. Also grab Increased Area of Effect and link it with Plague Bearer and Withering Step

When you get to mapping, you can also grab Wither totem setup but before that, it is not really necessary.

After you are done with leveling, drop
- Toxic Rain
- Void Maniplation
- Vicious Projectiles
- Swift Affliction

And replace them with
- Scourge Arrow
- Deadly Ailments
- Unbound Ailments
- Infused Channeling

Hi, what links are used?
"

?

Instead of Hyrri's Ire with insane evasion (more chance to evade) and which adds +10% to spell and attack dodge ?

I get that cold damage doesn't do squat for this build, but the main defense here is evasion/dodge, isn't ?

I don't have mana problems, life regen is ok, maim is just slowing enemies, which is nice, but not anything insane and the only thing cool is life quant, but you more likely to encounte something like 50+ life on these armors and maximum life, which is cool.

Well you can for sure use Hyrris if you feel like the extra dodge is more valuable for you than EHP. But from my experience, higher EHP is more useful because that means stuff that bypasses your dodge do not one shots you, and also higher life == higher regen and higher leech.

And of course, rare body with - mana cost is just sooo huge QoL as you can run your SA with 0 mana cost with it. Also, with Maim support, if you use Darkscorn, it is around 7% more damage because of phys-> chaos conversion (and based on PoB when you convert more phys dmg somehow works for poison dps too).

"
Nobleek wrote:
"

Gem progression

- At level 4 grab Mirage Archer and add it to main setup. Grab also Dash for movement and self-cast Steelskin for defense
- At level 10 grab Precision aura Withering Step. Also replace Dash with Blink Arrow
- At level 16 grab Herald of Agony, Summon Skitterbots and Blood Rage. You will most likely not be able to sustain Blood Rage at this stage, so just start leveling it but do not use it.
- At level 31 replace Lesser Poison with Added Chaos Damage and grab Swift Affliction
- At level 38 get Immortal Call, Increased Duration and Cast when Damage taken supports and replace your self-cast Steelskin setup with this. Also grab Increased Area of Effect and link it with Plague Bearer and Withering Step

When you get to mapping, you can also grab Wither totem setup but before that, it is not really necessary.

- Toxic Rain
- Void Maniplation
- Vicious Projectiles
- Swift Affliction

And replace them with
- Scourge Arrow
- Deadly Ailments
- Unbound Ailments
- Infused Channeling

Hi, what links are used?

Hello. What do you mean what links? Check the linked Path of Building pastebin to fit stuff together. The damage links I mention are supposed to go together in toxic rain setup at start, and then you just convert them to SA setup.

My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"

?

Well you can for sure use Hyrris if you feel like the extra dodge is more valuable for you than EHP. But from my experience, higher EHP is more useful because that means stuff that bypasses your dodge do not one shots you, and also higher life == higher regen and higher leech.

And of course, rare body with - mana cost is just sooo huge QoL as you can run your SA with 0 mana cost with it. Also, with Maim support, if you use Darkscorn, it is around 7% more damage because of phys-> chaos conversion (and based on PoB when you convert more phys dmg somehow works for poison dps too).

"
Nobleek wrote:
"

Gem progression

- Toxic Rain
- Void Maniplation
- Vicious Projectiles
- Swift Affliction

And replace them with
- Scourge Arrow
- Deadly Ailments
- Unbound Ailments
- Infused Channeling

Hi, what links are used?

Hello. What do you mean what links? Check the linked Path of Building pastebin to fit stuff together. The damage links I mention are supposed to go together in toxic rain setup at start, and then you just convert them to SA setup.

Ok, I'll see pastebin. I don’t know the connection of skills now, when I get new ones from your leadership
Really enjoying this build, but do we need to click each time when we attack? I loved holding my right click to spam toxic rain but as i dont kill all mobs in 1 go, I find myself spamming my mouse hardcore.
Last edited by Overtyp3d on Nov 21, 2019, 8:27:28 AM
"
Overtyp3d wrote:
Really enjoying this build, but do we need to click each time when we attack? I loved holding my right click to spam toxic rain but as i dont kill all mobs in 1 go, I find myself spamming my mouse hardcore.

If you have issues with killing mobs then just charge SA a bit more, but when geared, you should just tap every time you see pack and everything dies, and mirage archer will take care of the rest.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
Small build update

22th November 2019
- Replaced Stone Golem with Immortal Call in Iron Reflexes setup
- Lowered CWDT level to not trigger Molten Shell in Iron Reflexes setup (because it overrides Vaal Molten Shell and we dont want that)

This change is mostly just to prevent regular molten shell buff overriding Vaal Molten Shell buff, and when VMS is down, IC is still very very good. Main post has already updated PoB link.
My builds:
My site:
So so far after the reveals I am kind of thinking of running 6l SA in body and 6l Shrapnel Ballista in wep and picking some totem nodes on tree in 3.9, poison ballista should be fun :d
My builds:
My site:
Hi I'm very new to PoE and trying to follow this guide but I have some questions: my damage with SA feels very very low, with 1 pod it feels like throwing water at monsters and at 5 pods my plague bearer charges like 100k max. I saw your vid where you charge it to full with just 1 SA pod so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong
It says 7k dps on the SA tooltip if it can help.
Thanks for the guide and for helping new players like me.
"
Hi I'm very new to PoE and trying to follow this guide but I have some questions: my damage with SA feels very very low, with 1 pod it feels like throwing water at monsters and at 5 pods my plague bearer charges like 100k max. I saw your vid where you charge it to full with just 1 SA pod so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong
It says 7k dps on the SA tooltip if it can help.
Thanks for the guide and for helping new players like me.

Well your gems are not level 20 yet and also I believe that I had despair on hit in my vid what increease the clearing DPS by a lot (and also most of the PB stacking comes from poison prolif, so make sure you have your flasks *always* active). But looking at rest of your gear, you should not have any issues really. If you feel like your clearing DPS is low, just charge to enough pods that you will be able to one shot packs (and even with bad gear that should not be more than 2 usually).

Your flasks could use some improvements as well, getting good quicksilver will make huge difference in clear speed. Also Forbidden taste is dangerous unless you are capped at chaos resistance.
My builds:
My site:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info