[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

The difference between an Infused Channeling 20/20 and a 21/23 is almost 7 ex right now.

Do you guys feel that it is worth that cost to move to the 21/23?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 22, 2020, 2:47:59 AM
Did some investments (not so high) to test the build and got a decent setup. Build is real fun and effective on maps but I'm suffering on bosses when compared with my previous build (impale stone golems). Figured in my tests that manage the wither totem properly can make a big difference. I still have space for improvements like a -9 chaos helm or a frenzy quiver (and gems of course!) but not sure if it will make that huge difference for bosses unless u go to a min-max approach...
Last edited by MetalSlave on Apr 23, 2020, 11:53:01 AM
"
MetalSlave wrote:
Did some investments (not so high) to test the build and got a decent setup. Build is real fun and effective on maps but I'm suffering on bosses when compared with my previous build (impale stone golems). Figured in my tests that manage the wither totem properly can make a big difference. I still have space for improvements like a -9 chaos helm or a frenzy quiver (and gems of course!) but not sure if it will make that huge difference for bosses unless u go to a min-max approach...

I am having some problems with bosses as well but for me I don't think it is the build as much as my poor skill level.

The wither totems are by far the most important items against the bosses. If you can keep those up constantly and stack poison and dodge hits, the bosses do go down fairly quick. My problem is that I can't stack poison fast enough and dodge before the totems vanish.

My build now does 4.1m shaper damage at max efficiency which should be plenty except that I am rarely at max efficiency against the real beefy high movement bosses.
"
The difference between an Infused Channeling 20/20 and a 21/23 is almost 7 ex right now.

If you are min-maxing sure it's 1% more dmg after all, if not i think you can get better upgrades for 7ex.

"
MetalSlave wrote:

Get any source of Fire Dmg (abyss jewel should be easiest) and get Cinderswallow Urn for extra 10% dmg i would also suggest to get Atziri's Promise Flask. Get awakened unbound/deadly ailments, they are better 1/20 than 20/20 normal ones. There is also a lot you can improve with gear but I guess you know that already :)

Even if you min-max, you won't one shot bosses with this build, it's not made for this, there will always be build up time for poison.
"
Z0ld3n wrote:
"

If you are min-maxing sure it's 1% more dmg after all, if not i think you can get better upgrades for 7ex.

Do you see anything obvious I should upgrade? I have about 15ex right now saved.

https://pastebin.com/efNrrWLh
Hi,

thanks alot for that great build, im having lots of fun with it, clearing blighted maps is really great but i lack alot of tankiness.

Can someone please look into my build what im missing?

6300hp

https://pastebin.com/wyCtN9ED

Last edited by Xiarrah on Apr 24, 2020, 8:57:47 AM
Got some questions:
How come the wither setup in the gloves stays level 1 (Wither + Spell Totem + Multiple Totems)? Seems like the totem insta-die to everything like that?

Why the use of blink arrow instead of any instant movement Dash or so?
You should add blasphemer's grasp as a rich option.

If you can elder everything, it's +40% dot multi and your flasks remove bleed/poison
"
Wissle wrote:
Got some questions:
How come the wither setup in the gloves stays level 1 (Wither + Spell Totem + Multiple Totems)? Seems like the totem insta-die to everything like that?

Why the use of blink arrow instead of any instant movement Dash or so?

The wither totems should not stay at level 1. Get those as high as possible. Invest in a 21/23 Wither gem when you have the chance. This skill is the most important skill against bosses.

If you use Withering Step, it has the key word "blink". That means it shares a cool down with other blink skills like Dash. Ironically Blink Arrow does not have blink as a key word and as such can be used with Withering Step.

If you don't use Withering Step, you can use Dash.
"
Xiarrah wrote:
Hi,

thanks alot for that great build, im having lots of fun with it, clearing blighted maps is really great but i lack alot of tankiness.

Can someone please look into my build what im missing?

6300hp

https://pastebin.com/wyCtN9ED

Here are some general comments to improve build

1) your flask setup needs changing. There is no need for two life flasks in a pathfinder build. You should almost never run out of one Bubbling Divine life flask

2) your chaos res is fairly low. In place of the second life flask, add in an Atziri's Promise. That will close to cap your chaos res and give other benefits.

3) I don't see any way your are removing bleed or freeze for the build. Do you have these some where I am missing? If ailments like freeze and bleed are causing you to die, you may want to consider switching your ascendancy from Nature's Adrenaline to Master Alchemist.

4) Don't forget to quality your amulet, belt and Circle ring

5) You don't have any source of Added Fire damage for your Scourge Arrow, which means you are missing one of the benefits from your Cinderswallow flask.

6) Get quality on all your flasks.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 24, 2020, 12:06:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info