[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

What should I focus on for my next improvements?

Build is really fun all around, but I feel like my damage is lacking at like T12+, especially metamorphs, I assume its because some mods are just beefy or my gear isnt optimized?

Thank you!

Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/j9sPmmRQ
Last edited by kewkie on Jan 14, 2020, 5:07:35 AM
"
gokudin wrote:
This build beat sirus 8? its possible to do it with 18ex?

Why would it not be possible with 18ex?
I beat him 5 times (also before the nerf), 1 time was deathless.
I only failed once in the beginning before I knew the mechanics.

By the way, Last time was the weirdest, still can't explain what happened.
I beat him eventually, but when I died the first time and tried to reenter his arena, I suddenly got one shot as soon as I entered his arena.
Just like that, no effects, no sounds, nothing on the screen, no projectiles or storms or whatever. Just like an invisible strike. Happened 3 times in a row and then for some unknown reason it was normal again and i could finish the fight.

Last edited by markuskanada on Jan 14, 2020, 8:00:55 AM
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
This build beat sirus 8? its possible to do it with 18ex?

Why would it not be possible with 18ex?
I beat him 5 times, 1 time was deathless.
I only failed once in the beginning before I knew the mechanics.

By the way, Last time was the weirdest, still can't explain what happened.
I beat him eventually, but when I died the first time and tried to reenter his arena, I suddenly got one shot as soon as I entered his arena.
Just like that, no effects, no sounds, nothing on the screen, no projectiles or storms or whatever. Just like an invisible strike. Happened 3 times in a row and then for some unknown reason it was normal again and i could finish the fight.

Exactly same thing happened to me today, got one shot and no effect anywhere or anything, but I just assumed that my game did not loaded some assets or something and so it was just invisible.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jan 14, 2020, 8:01:28 AM
"
kewkie wrote:
What should I focus on for my next improvements?

Build is really fun all around, but I feel like my damage is lacking at like T12+, especially metamorphs, I assume its because some mods are just beefy or my gear isnt optimized?

Thank you!

Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/j9sPmmRQ

Hey, yeah , generally some Metamorphs and Bosses are pretty tanky.
Most noticeable on Awakener Level 8 and T15+.
So its kinda normal that some of them take a little longer.
I kill most of them in around 5 seconds though.

This being said, there's a lot of room for improvement when I look at your gear. Some quick notes:

- Your Bow has no flat chaos damage, HUGE dps numbers are missing here.
Thats like one of the biggest DPS boosts of all stats.
Just get a darkscorn right away, dont upgrade to a better rare bow before you take darkscorn or something.

- Quiver also kinda sucks. Only the attack speed is okay.
In my opinion you dont need that additional arrow...used it before as well but there are better quivers.

- your helmet is pretty cool i think

- body armor okay, but could easily get upgraded when some currency left over (for more life)

- Shoes could also easily get a nice (and cheap) upgrade. More life, better resistances. Maybe some nice lab enchant on top (MS or AS if you've killed recently )

- your circle of nostalgia doesn't help you much either. the chaos resistance is ok of course if you cant get it from other gear, but the desired mods normally would be "HoA increased buff effect" and "% increased chaos damage"

- you rare ring has some nice resistances, but you could also get a better one for cheap with more life and maybe some other nice stats

- same with your amulet. half of the mods could be other better ones that actually help you

- many unused sockets on your gear. why not use malevolence? better than skitterbots. your precision doesnt need to be leveled so high, it leaves you less mana for other auras this way.

- belt has a bad life roll

- wanted to check out your skill tree, but your character is private (have no pob here right now)

@markuskanada

Thank you very much!

Not much currency left atm (~200c).

Characters are public now.
"
kewkie wrote:
@markuskanada

Thank you very much!

Not much currency left atm (~200c).

Characters are public now.

No worries. Had another look at your tree now, looks alright even though I never tried the Iron Reflexes version.

Some more notes / thoughts:

- You have decided to follow the Iron Reflexes route, which is cool, I hope it works good for you. If you are not happy with it, I believe going Darkscorn and Timeless jewel is still the best bet, simply because this league seems to focus so much on chaos damage. I also think thats what like at least 95% of the "Top Scourge Arrow Players" do. You would also have 11 new skill points (if i count correctly) this way as you can cut off almost the entire bottom part of your skill tree. Just saying.

- Arent you supposed to utilize Molten Shell / Vaal Molten Shell with the Iron Reflexes version? Dont know, never tried it myself.

I feel pretty bad while leveling.
Is there any solution for mana sustain and lack of DPS?
Yaa
Yeah I was testing around, but switched the tree and some gear now. Feels definitely better now, at least I can do T14-T15 now incl. Metamorphs.

Next big upgrade will be bow, just need to gather currency and I think I'm good for farming more currency.
"
kewkie wrote:
Yeah I was testing around, but switched the tree and some gear now. Feels definitely better now, at least I can do T14-T15 now incl. Metamorphs.

Next big upgrade will be bow, just need to gather currency and I think I'm good for farming more currency.

Ok nice, good luck and dont hesitate if you git questions!

"
s1020111 wrote:
I feel pretty bad while leveling.
Is there any solution for mana sustain and lack of DPS?

Enduring mana Flask, and replace Quill Rain with like Death Harp or Sash recipe bow
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info