[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

I also feel like the damage is way too low 😒
Seems like i gotta change my build
"
DamnBam wrote:
I also feel like the damage is way too low 😒
Seems like i gotta change my build

You have a few cheap upgrades to make, focus on getting The Embalmer gloves and a Drillneck quiver, those will boost your damage. Your boots, jewellery (aside from the belt) and helmet could use an upgrade as well.
The damage definitely feels low compared to how I felt in Blight.

The change to Scourge Arrow itself didn't help, and all the monsters getting buffed resistance hurt a lot I think.

I'm farming T16 fine, but against Sirus for example the damage feels very weak compared to some of my friends who are able to phase him much, much quicker.

I've also ran into two Metamorphs that I literally could not damage due to whatever combination of mods they had, I think multiple Life Regen with Hexproof on a map with chaos resistance.

I'm using Darkscorn and I've got a chaos res/buff effect Circle of Agony. Also grabbed an Impresence so I can run a souped up Despair to buff damage and deal with monster resists better.

There's more scaling available now since you can get stuff like a dot multi + chaos dot multi quiver, but I'm not sure it's going to ever make it feel "good" against the big bosses.
Hello, first thanks for the guide.. im new to PoE and i leveled up to 73 easy with that guide.. now i wanna change some of my gear with your item Build EternalToxicYouth.. but that is endgame.. can you make also one build for start after leveling? included the core items gems and else.. i think that would help all players alot :)
Hello, could someone help me? I'm almost giving up on the build because I'm taking too long to kill boss.
I'll put pastebin from my current build, help me with things that might be wrong.
Thank you (Sorry for my bad english)

https://pastebin.com/UKrPLd9D
"
Elegard wrote:
Thx for build, but i do not understend where my dmg (5stages + flask, etc)...
Right now i'm on 81+ lvl maps. White/magic mobs are pretty fast, but metamorph/conquer something unreal, they just ignore dmg and erase me, every 2nd - 3rd atack its oneshoted me (too much **ing kite) x(

Well your gear is really weak, e.g both embalmer and drillneck would be huge damage upgrades. Also, do not underestimate ballistas, they are really strong and there is good reason why I switched to them from wither totems.

"
Keptas69 wrote:

I would try to go for at least tabula if you cant afford regular 6 link, it will be huge boost for you because you will gain another link on both your Scourge Arrow and Siege Ballistas.

"
karbengo wrote:
Hey, I've never played poison builds and this build is going amazing btw, but during levelling do we use skitterbots + precision + herald of agony? If so, do we keep levelling precision or keep it low until we can sustain mana? Because I've levelled precision but not using skitterbots. So should I use skitterbots with low precision or keep precision with no skitterbots?

Thanks BTW good informative build!

Yeah, during leveling we use all 3. If you have issues with mana reservation just keep precision at lower level until you will feel comfortable to level it higher (early we have way less total mana, so precision takes up way more space as well). And im glad you like the build :)
"
Innom1nate wrote:
Hi, i got Darkscorn, but my damage so weak on t14+ maps. I have an almost complete build, but without an enchant, is this very important?

Nope, enchant is only about 20% more damage. But I noticed you are not running Plague Bearer and Despair, PB is huge boost to clear mainly if yu have worse gear, and Despair is huge boost for single target.

"
looking for advice for now upgrading from this basic set to the final form and in what order would yeald the most DPS

Spoiler

The highest DPS upgrade would be delve crafted bow and that is usually my #1 priority after gearing to core setup as it more than doubles your damage compared to Lioeneye.

"
Syperek wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Small build update:

- Replaced Two-Point quiver base with Broadhead quiver base
- Fixed temple spell dodge mod on boots

As we are now taking Farsight on tree, we don't need the extra accuracy from Two-Point quiver to cap it anymore so now Broadhead quiver is better.

I'm assuming it's still recommended to get a Two-Point quiver in the Divine Flesh version since we don't path to it, correct?

Yeah. Just in general, if your hit chance is < 100% then Two point, otherwise Broadhead.

"
AntonennXD wrote:
Thoughts on Impresence Onyx Amulet with Darkscorn setup?

Yeah impresence is solid if you can spare the missing resists from it.

"
Syperek wrote:
I crafted this:

This should be an overall upgrade from Drillneck, correct?

Yeah, that is very nice quiver :)

"
oPlaiD wrote:
The damage definitely feels low compared to how I felt in Blight.

The change to Scourge Arrow itself didn't help, and all the monsters getting buffed resistance hurt a lot I think.

I'm farming T16 fine, but against Sirus for example the damage feels very weak compared to some of my friends who are able to phase him much, much quicker.

I've also ran into two Metamorphs that I literally could not damage due to whatever combination of mods they had, I think multiple Life Regen with Hexproof on a map with chaos resistance.

I'm using Darkscorn and I've got a chaos res/buff effect Circle of Agony. Also grabbed an Impresence so I can run a souped up Despair to buff damage and deal with monster resists better.

There's more scaling available now since you can get stuff like a dot multi + chaos dot multi quiver, but I'm not sure it's going to ever make it feel "good" against the big bosses.

Well the damage descrease what are you describing is mostly global to all builds and I guess GGG intended for it to be like that. If your friends are playing like mines or summoners then yeah of course it feels worse, but those builds are dedicated boss killers, this build is all rounder and I doubt those builds can beat this one in mapping. All builds have pros and cons.

But I noticed that you as many others are underestimating Ballistas, they are huge single target boosts and definitely worth trying, that might solve your single target issues.

"
oOHuRriCanOo wrote:
Hello, first thanks for the guide.. im new to PoE and i leveled up to 73 easy with that guide.. now i wanna change some of my gear with your item Build EternalToxicYouth.. but that is endgame.. can you make also one build for start after leveling? included the core items gems and else.. i think that would help all players alot :)

Well the important items and gear are already outlined in the guide and also in PoB pastebin in starter item sets, but mostly the progression is lioneye -> delve bow, tabula -> delve body, drillneck -> delve frenzy quiver, helmet -> - chaos res delve helmet -> - chaos res delve helmet with enchant etc. Everywhere else you can just grab defense and/or some flat physical damage or chaos damage, or chaos damage over time multipliers.

My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
lucasrodc wrote:
Hello, could someone help me? I'm almost giving up on the build because I'm taking too long to kill boss.
I'll put pastebin from my current build, help me with things that might be wrong.
Thank you (Sorry for my bad english)

https://pastebin.com/UKrPLd9D

Only thing wrong I see is that you forgot to switch from Lesser Poison, changing that link to Unbound Ailments gives you around 22% more damage.

Also, your bow is missing flat chaos, what is very important mod, atm it has super low pdps, trying to upgrade that bow to one with flat chaos + as + delve mod would be huge upgrade.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
Damage so far feels fine to me even with a sad bow. But I am hurting on health. Is there something I can do to get my health over that 4k hump and into a respectable range?
"
Kasrith wrote:
Damage so far feels fine to me even with a sad bow. But I am hurting on health. Is there something I can do to get my health over that 4k hump and into a respectable range?

I see that you went with 5 ballista version that has more damage and slightly less life. My recommendation would be to drop Method to Madness for now and grab bravery asap, and rest of the life will come with higher levels, at around level 80-83 your life pool should be better. Also at lower life pool i like to depriorite phase acro and just take acro and then take more life nodes and take phase acro later.
My builds:
My site:
This build is great, but with all the new updates it is hard to keep track if you changed POB, can you add that to the changelogs so we can know when to update POB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info