[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Hi, i got Darkscorn, but my damage so weak on t14+ maps. I have an almost complete build, but without an enchant, is this very important?
looking for advice for now upgrading from this basic set to the final form and in what order would yeald the most DPS

Spoiler
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Small build update:

- Replaced Two-Point quiver base with Broadhead quiver base
- Fixed temple spell dodge mod on boots

As we are now taking Farsight on tree, we don't need the extra accuracy from Two-Point quiver to cap it anymore so now Broadhead quiver is better.

I'm assuming it's still recommended to get a Two-Point quiver in the Divine Flesh version since we don't path to it, correct?
Hello Guys,

first, thanks for the build.
Used SA to level last league and it was awesome, so I decided to play it as my starter and get it into the end game.

And now... what in gods name is this underwhelming damage? I must be doing something wrong, noway that SA, the skill everyone says is OP, is this weak!!

I need to kite some yellow/red bosses for 5+ minutes over half of the map (this makes it feel pretty hardcore though, like an acutal RPG lol).
Only for most trash its pretty ok. PLease dont tell me i need to invest at least 5+ ex or so to make it start feeling ok?

Everywhere people write how OP scourge arrow is. I mean i already have a couple uniques, a 6 link, scourge arrow has already 20 quality and all that stuff. but i have a tooltip of 6k and in POB something around 80k (dont really know if i set up everything correctly).

Even if the remaining upgrades will boost my damage by times 10, that would still feel pretty weak to be honest.

Its pretty sad, as i LOVE the visuals and the design of scourge arrow. So much fun honestly, just the dps is so damn low. My friend still uses toxic rain from leveling and he does like 5x my damage without any further investment.

how and at which point do I reach a threshold for the damage?
Or do i need an almost fully geared char to run red maps with no problems?

I wish all of you a nice day!!

"
markuskanada wrote:
Hello Guys,

Used SA to level last league and it was awesome, so I decided to play it as my starter and get it into the end game.

And now... what in gods name is this underwhelming damage? I must be doing something wrong, noway that SA, the skill everyone says is OP, is this weak!!

I need to kite some yellow/red bosses for 5+ minutes over half of the map (this makes it feel pretty hardcore though, like an acutal RPG lol).
Only for most trash its pretty ok. PLease dont tell me i need to invest at least 5+ ex or so to make it start feeling ok?

Everywhere people write how OP scourge arrow is. I mean i already have a couple uniques, a 6 link, scourge arrow has already 20 quality and all that stuff. but i have a tooltip of 6k and in POB something around 80k (dont really know if i set up everything correctly).

Even if the remaining upgrades will boost my damage by times 10, that would still feel pretty weak to be honest.

Its pretty sad, as i LOVE the visuals and the design of scourge arrow. So much fun honestly, just the dps is so damn low. My friend still uses toxic rain from leveling and he does like 5x my damage without any further investment.

There is a way on the first page of the guide to setup PoB to properly show the damage you're dealing. My first suggestion would be to try and get a helmet with Scourge Arrows makes an additional pod at max charges, that makes it feel much nicer. Other than that idk why you would be feeling so weak, my gear is about the same or maybe worse than yours and I'm feeling fine. Difference being I have the helmet enchant, got it on a shit helmet for 75c so if you wait and shop around you can get a fairly cheaper one.

Also get an Atziri's Promise, that helps.
Last edited by Drarke on Dec 18, 2019, 10:12:36 AM
Thoughts on Impresence Onyx Amulet with Darkscorn setup?
"
Drarke wrote:
"
markuskanada wrote:
Hello Guys,

There is a way on the first page of the guide to setup PoB to properly show the damage you're dealing. My first suggestion would be to try and get a helmet with Scourge Arrows makes an additional pod at max charges, that makes it feel much nicer. Other than that idk why you would be feeling so weak, my gear is about the same or maybe worse than yours and I'm feeling fine. Difference being I have the helmet enchant, got it on a shit helmet for 75c so if you wait and shop around you can get a fairly cheaper one.

Also get an Atziri's Promise, that helps.

Hey thank you for your quick reply, even though this is not the answer i was seeking :( I checked out that helmet, it starts at 1,5 ex for absolute trash helmets. Even the ones at 3 ex+ are trash. It feels really bad to invest into such trash only for the helmet enchant. Dont know, im about to dumb this build i guess. Will try to make some more currency but its really really slow.

And atziris promise is hard to implement. I cant really get rid of any flask.
No way i drop witchfire brew for it. I will not spam despair skill again all the time.

Damn i didnt expect this

I crafted this:

This should be an overall upgrade from Drillneck, correct?
Hi,

Im a new player so this is all really overwhelming but you have made it pretty easy to follow.
You say (paraphrased) "when you have enough poison chance, replace poison with unbound/deadly ailments" - how much poison chance is 'enough'?

Thanks!

A
"
g0dmilk wrote:
Hi,

Im a new player so this is all really overwhelming but you have made it pretty easy to follow.
You say (paraphrased) "when you have enough poison chance, replace poison with unbound/deadly ailments" - how much poison chance is 'enough'?

Thanks!

A

You want 100% chance to poison with Coralito's Signature active.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info