Wings and Back Attachments Multisale and New Microtransactions

"
We've just released several new microtransactions, including Celestial versions of Essence Drain and Contagion,

ED and Contagion nerf confirmed. Exploit it while we can bios
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
Celestial gets slapped on everything =( even when it's not particularly fitting. And the proc/spread effect of this particular Contagion is very disorienting.

Plus, there's still no MTX for Blight or Wither. 90% of players using ED this league are also using Blight.

I was expecting MTX for ED/Contagion and I would have been pretty motivated to buy them, but not when it's an incomplete set and not when it's Celestial =/
Several other skills don't have mtx's as well. Like Holy Relic.
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
"
We've just released several new microtransactions, including Celestial versions of Essence Drain and Contagion,

ED and Contagion nerf confirmed. Exploit it while we can bios

yes, next League will nerf
If only I can preview first these mtx to my character before buying, I'll probably buy more.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
I hope they bring Celestial Cyclone.
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
the proc/spread effect of this particular Contagion is very disorienting.

Plus, there's still no MTX for Blight or Wither. 90% of players using ED this league are also using Blight.

Especially on darker maps, the spread effect is practically invisible. Not sure they ever change MTX's but It would be great if there were a faint golden circle like the blue arcane contagion has on the spread.

Also would love me some celestial wither and blight, ideally the latter. Both feel like they have been overdue an MTX for a long time.
Celestial Contagion is absolutely awesome.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Guys, guys, WHY few weeks ago on sale wings what I looking for was for 180...now 240?...REALLY???????? why??? why??? why??? :(

THAT IS REALLY SAD and NOT NICE :(

Thank You :(
Last edited by Gibsonn on Jun 21, 2019, 5:31:20 AM
looks good. ty <3
Last edited by PopeJo on Jun 21, 2019, 5:46:43 AM
Forcing me into ED and then coming out with mtxes?!!!?! Well played GGG.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info