Wings and Back Attachments Multisale and New Microtransactions

Looks like everything is getting a Zenith version, except wands and daggers. Also why leave out Wither and Blight from the Celestial Cacophony?
May all your rings be unique
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Celestial portal MTX please. I know we have the Shaper portal, but it lacks the background void effect like everything else in the celestial set.

May be united glimmerwood portals?)
But celestial portal will be good I think and cyclone ))) and something like Automaton Lightning Decoration, but celestial :D

Rly 2much lags in maps when enter, Ned rejoin to map for fix it....-1 or 2 portals usually
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Jun 21, 2019, 1:17:55 AM
"
Orcasauce wrote:
Looks like everything is getting a Zenith version, except wands and daggers. Also why leave out Wither and Blight from the Celestial Cacophony?

And the Bane, dont forget the Bane !
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Nice cosmetics as usual! Great job GGG!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Wings on $$$ale
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
no ice crash mtx :( feelsbadman

Why is the Necrotic Cloak the only pre-3.7 back attachment that isn't on sale?

Other back attachments came out after it (i.e. Celestial Wings, Darkprism Back) are on sale but this is the only one that isn't :(
Path of Exile: Celestial Contagion...Pls dont buy this stuff if u planning to play in party Q.Q
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Celestial gets slapped on everything =( even when it's not particularly fitting. And the proc/spread effect of this particular Contagion is very disorienting.

Plus, there's still no MTX for Blight or Wither. 90% of players using ED this league are also using Blight.

I was expecting MTX for ED/Contagion and I would have been pretty motivated to buy them, but not when it's an incomplete set and not when it's Celestial =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info