[3.7] Slayer Spectral Shield Throw – Captain Legion – Safety & friendly – all content

"
hanhminh0701 wrote:
"
Chrom wrote:
Which one of the SST enchants is best?

My clear speed is over the top, but single (solo) targets are a pain to kill atm.

40% increased damage.

with my final gears, I can kill minotaur or phoenix in few seconds, you could fix your build like that. I have a crit build with much more dps but I need to test it in some contents, if it's good, I will share.

Ok thanks, yeah I was actually thinking about moving to the left side of the tree, for crit and more survivability.
"
Chrom wrote:

Ok thanks, yeah I was actually thinking about moving to the left side of the tree, for crit and more survivability.

about the enchant, I think adds 5 shards maybe better for the legion, especially when you do 5 emblems
What is Maim supporting?
"
Lord_Norris wrote:
What is Maim supporting?

flesh and stone
Your Divide and Conquer jewel only has 30 str and 30 dex in its radius. There a mistake or am I missing something?
"
LtotheOhman wrote:
Your Divide and Conquer jewel only has 30 str and 30 dex in its radius. There a mistake or am I missing something?

30str + 30dex = 60 total
Little bit lost in all of skill three links you dropped which is endgame gonna be the last one in post?
"
Bigman94 wrote:
Little bit lost in all of skill three links you dropped which is endgame gonna be the last one in post?

it doesn't really matter. it's about your play style, not about the build mechanic
Last edited by hanhminh0701 on Jul 11, 2019, 11:25:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info