[3.7] Slayer Spectral Shield Throw – Captain Legion – Safety & friendly – all content

What stats would you consider to be the ultimate shield for SST?
"
Chrom wrote:

3k+ armour shield. im trying to craft it by using dense + sanctified on colossal tower shield ilv 86
"
hanhminh0701 wrote:
"
Chrom wrote:

3k+ armour shield. im trying to craft it by using dense + sanctified on colossal tower shield ilv 86

Yeah, I mean what other stats besides armor?
Any idea what the dps of this is since pob doesn't account for impale?
"
Chrom wrote:

Yeah, I mean what other stats besides armor?

life, strength, resistance, block chance. with elder one, we have increased life, increased damage per block chance,...
Last edited by hanhminh0701 on Jun 22, 2019, 10:17:31 PM
"
xthebell wrote:
Any idea what the dps of this is since pob doesn't account for impale?

you have to calculate it manually. but the pob dps is not really matter because it's just the theory. when you have the real action you dont need to care about it anymore.
May i ask why do you use 40% conductivity enchant instead of Spectral Shield Throw fires 5 additional Shard Projectiles?
"
Harryk920 wrote:
May i ask why do you use 40% conductivity enchant instead of Spectral Shield Throw fires 5 additional Shard Projectiles?

it's just a random roll
hi. i wanna try this build out cause it seems cool. you think it could work on a 1 ex budget?
"
pizzerr wrote:
hi. i wanna try this build out cause it seems cool. you think it could work on a 1 ex budget?

sure, I think with 1ex you can do around t10 with no problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info