[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
dsata wrote:
Hey guys - I am playing HC and I see a ton of builds and PObs here. I have solid currency what would you guys suggest for a solid POB and I don’t care about min/max.

If you're playing HC definitely use a Watcher's Eye with ES on Hit with Discipline. Probably do the triple aura version. And pick up Mistwalker instead of Ambush Assassinate.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
dsata wrote:
Hey guys - I am playing HC and I see a ton of builds and PObs here. I have solid currency what would you guys suggest for a solid POB and I don’t care about min/max.

If you're playing HC definitely use a Watcher's Eye with ES on Hit with Discipline. Probably do the triple aura version. And pick up Mistwalker instead of Ambush Assassinate.

Thanks brother - do you have a POB by chance? I’d love you forever. Traveling now home and trying to plan next build.
"
dsata wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
dsata wrote:

Thanks brother - do you have a POB by chance? I’d love you forever. Traveling now home and trying to plan next build.

https://pastebin.com/7mxdxWc7 this is one of the builds from last league. Should be a good starting point for you.

If you scroll up a page or two simson also has a really good min/max on the auras as well.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Sep 28, 2019, 3:59:23 PM
"
Simsons2 wrote:
Made some quality of life changes/change chest/re-made tree a bit. Using unnatural instinct and depth perception cluster now. Since i have 3400 accuracy i dropped golem for frostbomb in cwdt now. Anointed Heart of Ice

Life/Amount of Auras.

Different chest since with assasins mark proc we hit pretty much 100% crit on both Spells and Cyclone due to my watchers. Leo slam on boots was +10% dodge which is nice. Strength node in glorious vanity range gives 12% Aura Effect , other +30 node i'm about to pick up there is 4% Phys Reduction/40% armor.

Managed to perfectly balance Wise Oak too.
Reminder if you have 14% CDR and want to use Mistwalker - you want your Cyclone APS to be 6.39-41 in hideout.

Here's POB if anyone is interested - https://pastebin.com/eW1wfwAQ

Thank you for the APS reminder, I was about to ask that question. Is this for 1H + shield?

Also, for those that may not have thought of it, Onslaught also is counter-effective, since it will raise your aps above the "tick" threshold of 7.5 if you're 1H + shield.
Last edited by 1Thal on Sep 29, 2019, 4:45:14 AM
quick question, how do u sustain your mana sir, I have mana problems, thank you!
"
deadgin231998 wrote:
quick question, how do u sustain your mana sir, I have mana problems, thank you!
"Despite the nerf to Warlord's Mark for spells, Mark of the Shaper and an Elder Ring provide the best combination of life and damage. Get life, resists, and (optional) Poacher's Mark on the rare ring. 30-40c"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Poacher%27s_Mark&redirect=no
Last edited by Diabollus21 on Sep 29, 2019, 9:56:08 AM
Bests Enchants for Gloves and Boots ??
Ok, I changed my mind, Mistwalker ascendancy is amazing
I'm using withering step + any skill to remove elusive halfway and reapply it, that way I can mantain it between 75%~125% elusive efficiency, it's way better than waiting for it to fade naturally

Offensively, it is worse than using frenzy charge cospris corrupt, but it's a lot better defensively because of the 15%~25% dodge and move speed
what upgrade should I make next? I have around 7 exalted to spend, thank you. Here's my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/NPnzaQ75
How on earth are you guys getting optimal APS figured out? I'm having a devil of a time doing it.

I'm running devotos + 9% cospris, so that's 25% AS right there. I also have Coordination, that's another 12% AS. Add in max Frenzies from Ice Bite (attached to HoI) and I'm at 7.57 Attack Rate on PoB. Then I also took Mistwalker, so that's another variable 20% AS. Putting a 20% AS jewel on my tree to simulate Mistwalker, and I have a PoB listed Attack Rate of 8.61.

How do you balance all of this out? Am I looking at the wrong stuff here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info